Chapter 2 "Reunion of two cousins"

Jian walked in Encanto and saw something which made her angry. Some smaller kids were bullying different looking kid who looked familiar to Jian.

"Creep! He is looking like a that outlander! Let's throw him out." shouted kids and laughed

Jian walked up to them and gave them intense and serious glare. This scared kids away. Jian shrugged her shoulders and went to kid.

Wait..Isn't that..Senjuro? What is he doing here? Wasn't he supposed be in Japan?

"Cousin Jian?"

Jian nodded and took her notebook out and started write.

"Senjuro?..Right?..What are you doing here?"

"Well..I moved here..Because my..father and brother are dead..And heard you and me are last Rengoku clan members..so.."

Jian looked Senjuro. He was quite younger than her and taking care of Senjuro wasn't going to be easy but as relative Jian had to do it.

Jian took Senjuro's hand and lead him to her house. Senjuro looked around and saw a lot of books and weapons.

"By the way..cousin Jian."

Jian nodded.

"Why you didn't speak to me and using notebook?"

Jian begin write again.

"After my father's death I haven't speaking at all.. It's not like I could..but this city have and haven't treating me so good..but still decied to stay because my father loved this place. And I didn't see reason to leave.."

Senjuro nodded and understood what his cousin had go through. But still..being almost 4 years not be able to speak was terrible or horrible fate for someone who had been fighting for their life long time.

"Cousin Jian..I will help you around a house then and we can spend time like we used in childhood."

Jian nodded and then begin write

"Let's go Senjuro. I will show you around Encanto. We can get something to eat too."

Senjuro smiled and followed you.

Jian walked around Encanto. She was getting looks but that didn't bother her. The only thing what was important now to get Senjuro used for his new home.

"Cousin Jian! Look at this!" said Senjuro and saw different kind of bird on tree.

Jian looked at bird and nodded. At the same time Mirabel and Antonio were other side of river. Mirabel noticed Jian and waved but you didn't notice.

Who is that?

Jian looked Senjuro and how he was playing. Suddenly Senjuro throwed some water to Jian's face.

"Oh..That's it you little rascal.."

Jian begin to play with Senjuro and throwed some water. This is what you guys used to do when you were little when your fathers were just talking or training.

You were smiling. Not much but it was visible to Mirabel. Mirabel decied to keep herself that you can smile and she wanted you to smile her.

"Hi Jian! Who is this?" asked Mirabel
"Hi..Well..I am Senjuro Rengoku..Jian's cousin." said Senjuro who waved a little for Mirabel.
"Really? You seemed like you are in Antonio's age. You two could be friends." said Mirabel and nudged Antonio a little bit

Antonio and Senjuro were shy at first but then begun to look for different animals and talk alot. Jian looked relieved that Senjuro made a friend. It was going to be easier to him to stay.

"Why are you taking care of your cousin?"

Jian sighed and started to write.

"Senjuro's father and brother are dead and he came all the way here to just look for me. So I am taking care of him now.Senjuro is a good kid so don't worry. I am the last relative who is alive afterall."

Mirabel looked at Senjuro.She felt sad for Jian. Not only she had lost her father but also uncle and another cousin.

"Were close with your uncle?"

Jian thinked about it and then writed

"Not really. He was a strict one. But Senjuro's brother..I was really close to him. He was around same age as you and me. We did everything together. Learning our clan's tecniques and fighting styles..But he died..Very early for my opinion..And I didn't even got to see him..before his death...I miss him sometimes...really."

Mirabel then hugged you.This suprised you and other kids around. Who would thought that the Mirabel Madrigal would hug a outlander? But to Mirabel you weren't outlander just a person who had been go through too much.

(Chapter 2 done📝📍)