Chapter 43 "Watching the Sunset"

Shuiro were eating with the kids while Mirabel was watching her.

"Hey..Haruto..Don't eat that fast.."

Haruto looked at Shuito with her face full of soup and rice.

"Big Sister Shuiro!"

"Slow down.."

"If you say so.."

Shuiro looked outside and saw how sun was getting down.

"It's this late already?...I better get going now.."

"What? Already!?" said Haruto.

"Haruto...I have to go to look how Senjuro is doing..I can't stay.."

Shuiro took off her apron and putted her haori on. And took her sword

"I am going now! Bye!" said Shuiro

Other kids were waving at her. Shuiro smiled and continued walking. Then she turned her head to look Mirabel who followed her. Still being little angry to Mirabel, Shuiro speeded up her steps a little.

"Shuiro! Slow down! I can't keep up!"

Shuiro stopped and looked at Mirabel's direction and sighed.

Well..I can't stay angry forever..It's just dissapointing..to us acting like kids..But I guess it's part of our personalities..

"Camon now..Mirabel" said Shuiro and took Mirabel to her back.

"Woah! What are you doing?"

"You are obiviously tired from the steps..So if you want to get our home quickly let me carry you.."

Our home..

"Are you still angry..?"

"Maybe a little..But I can't stay angry forever..You are my partner and tsugoko right..?"

Mirabel hummed and rested her head on Shuiro's neck.

"Sun is getting down.."

"Yeah..It seems like it does.."

"The sky kind of looks like your hair now.."

"Really..? How so..?"

"It's the colors..red and yellow.."

Mirabel then fell a sleep. Shuiro took one last look for Mirabel and then continued walking down stairs.

Tomorrow is the summer festival..Should I apologize to her as well..then..She had good points that our argument was also my fault..She would really like it to see my home town as well..

Shuiro got to her door and knocked.

"Oh! Shuiro you are.." said Senjuro

"Shhhh.."

"Oh..Sorry..Come in.."

Shuiro went to Mirabel's room and putted her on her futton. She looked Mirabel for while she was sleeping and took of her glasses.

Her cheeks are glowing in moonlight..

Shuiro was slighly patting Mirabel's head. Then leaned to her forhead..and kissed it.

Good night Mirabel..Sorry for the weird day..tomorrow will be better..

Shuiro then stood up and tried to leave but Mirabel's hand for some reason didn't let her go.

Oh..my..This is akward..Why doesn't she let go? Wait! What is she..?!"

Mirabel then pulled Shuiro to her futton and hugged her tightly.

Wow..She has a really thight hug! How can I get out?! Just..Calm down Shuiro slide out slowly..Oh..nevermind..I can't get out.."

Shuiro then sighed.

Maybe this is not that bad at all..Mirabel smells like flowers too..

Shuiro fell a sleep next to Mirabel. But was trying keep distance at Mirabel so she wouldn't be uncomfortable when she woked up. In a reality Shuiro didn't mind at all. It reminded of those times when she was little and slept with her mother before her death..

Looks like Mirabel is woking up Shuiro's past memories..that she didn't remember..

The morning came and Mirabel was the first one who woked up.

Huh? Where I am? I am in my room..

Then her gaze went to a figure who was sleeping next to her.

Wait who..You are in my room?! Shuiro?! What is she?! Alright Mirabel calm down! She..just...is sleeping so peacefully..It's first time to see her..like this..Wait! She was sleeping next to me?! She looks so stiff..Did she tried to give me space?

Mirabel who was a blushing mess didn't notice how Shuiro woke up. She didn't saw what Mirabel was doing while being little sleepy.

"Aha! Good morning.."

"Good morning.." said Shuiro who rubbed her eye.

Mirabel still was in confuse and then she realized that Shuiro wasn't that woke yet. She then grabed her glasses runned away from her room.

Wait! What? How come Shuiro is in my room? Did we sleep together that night? No way! Her hair like mess in the morning..No Mirabel! That is not the point here! I have to ask her about it.."

Shuiro then came out from Mirabel room and was really sleepy still..

God..I need some tea..and water to my face..

While they were having breakfast Senjuro noticed how two girls were acting. Other one was looking other akwardly and shyly and other was focusing on her breakfast while still being sleepy.

"Are you guys okay?"

Mirabel quickly nodded while Shuiro looked slowly at Senjuro and then nodded.

"I think I am okay..Just a little bit sleepy..I think my back hurts a little.."

"Oh..Maybe you are getting too old.."

"Senjuro! I am only going to be 21! Don't say things like that! If you still want to go summer festival"

"Okay..okay..Did something happend between two of you? Are you guys in terms again?"

"I think we are in terms..Right Mirabel?"

Mirabel then nodded.

"You are quite quiet this morning..Mirabel..Is there something that I said yesterday..?

"No! Not at all..I.."

Doesn't she remember what she did yesterday? Really? Wait..She hasn't woke up that much yet hasn't she?

"Okay..Then..Today we are going train little bit before summer festival and then we are paying a visit at Kyojuro's grave. Is that okay to you?"

"Yes..It is.." said Mirabel.

I hope she isn't angry about that I stayed next to her that night..She doesn't sound like it but then again..I don't know..she can be secretly really pissed by that..

Senjuro who saw a whole scene was so done with both of them.

They are so stupid...Why is it so hard for them to be honest?..I thought Shuiro would be more mature about it..but now she is acting like a child..For god sake..Hmm..Maybe I can ask Tanjiro and the others for help..I can't look their akward love thing anymore..really..

(Chapter 43 📍📝 A/n: Sorry for the late update! I been quite busy this week and didn't had a time to write another chapter. So..I been thinking about ending this book soon..There might be one or two chapters left..since I been writing this book from March..And I don't find it fun to write this book anymore..But don't worry you guys I had been thinking a new book that I will write..It's about Shuiro and Mirabel again but in Spy x Family theme..What that sounds like?)