Chapter 21 "You will be the one"

After Shuiro's recovery her hashira ceremony begun.She felt citizens looking at her back and seeing their samurai and the protector become someone with so much respect. All though Shuiro was getting new katana she felt stare from Haganezuka. Shuiro still didn't had told the sword maker what had happend her former swords but this time it didn't matter.

"Tch..Why is that samurai is still getting so much fame? She is nothing..I would been much better.." said one of Mirabel's bullies who's name was Jen.

"Yeah..She is such a show off..I bet she just wanted attension of Madrigals..by hurting herself so baddly.."

Just then one hashira tapped her shoulder.

"Exuse me..Can you please be quiet? The ceremony is about to begin.."

"Hah! These 'Hashiras' are nothing but show off..And you! You are so short! And what kind of woman carries weapon like that?"

"Oh..my..This village is so disrespectful..Right Tomioka?"

Tomioka Giyu looked over the girls with his usual stare.

"That's right Koncho..."

Shinobu gave them her creepy smile and then laughed a little.

"Girls..Carrying weapons is bad? Do you guys know how old Shuiro was when she first carried a weapon?"

"Hah! She was probably so weak as a child.."
"She was 5."

This suprised the bullies. Jen looked at Hashiras who every one of them looked at them with disgust in their faces

"So..Shuiro really deserves her hashira position..if I hear or any of my comrades hear more complaining..I will.."said Shinobu and putted her finger on her slips.

The bullies were quiet after that.Shuiro walked in front of Kagaya Ubuyashiki and kneeled down. Kagaya gave you your new sword where were written '惡 あっ 鬼 き 滅 めっ 殺 さつ' Destroyer of Demons. Kagaya smiled at you and said:

"You are unique child..Shuiro Rengoku..the Phonenix Hashira.."

Shuiro stood up and smiled at Kagaya. She was now hashira. Mirabel looked at her with proud look in her face.

Someday..I will become just like you..Shuiro...

Then Abuela walked up to Shuiro.The little nervousness were shown to Shuiro's face. Abuela looked at Kagaya and then at Shuiro. She then bowed to them.

"I am sorry..Shuiro Rengoku..I was wrong about..you..and your family..You have been putting Encanto first before your own safety..That kind of reminds me of my late husband..So..I will..beg for your forgiveness.."

Shuiro looked around and then said:

"It's quite alright..Mrs.Madrigal..I am aware that you had been exprinced kind of the same what I did..Loosing a family member..But times like that helped us grown..You were just thinking about safety about your family..And I know is unsual to have a samurai in Encanto..So no worries.."

Abuela looked at Shuiro with a suprised experission in her face.

How..can..someone forgive so easily..? She really is..thoughtful like Mirabel said. It would be blessing..if she would become my granddaughter-in-law...

Abuela's eyes went to Mirabel and saw how her eyes were sparkling to Shuiro. It reminded her how she was with Pedro.

Well..it looks like I can get Shuiro to my family..

"Let us celebrate then Shuiro Rengoku.."
"Sure.."

Hashiras were cheering and they were happy to have new hashira in their team. They knew that Shuiro wasn't returning in Japan but were always there to help them if they needed her.

"Should I drink sake..?"
"What! You haven't drink sake yet?!"
"Never had it before Tengen.."
"Then taste it.."

Shuiro took one sip and then looked around.

"Um..It tastes funny.."
"Right! Give me more!"
"Tengen.."

Shuiro decied to step out from party for while and looked at stars. Mirabel then walked outside too but with different outfit.The outfit was yukata.

"Mirabel are you.."
"So..What do you think?"
"It really suit you.."

For the first time in life Shuiro felt herself slightly blushing but for some reason her face didn't change at all. Some people would say Shuiro was expressionless in past and now.

"You don't like it do you?"
"No!.. I really..like it but.."
"But why doesn't your face say so?"

Just then Mirabel realised that your expressions wouldn't change that easily..Well expect for training or when you are really happy.

"Sorry.."
"No..I..my face would said other wise too..So don't worry.."

Shuiro ended up give Mirabel again headpats and small smile.

"Thanks for your understanding..Mirabel..I will go back inside.."

"Wait!"

Shuiro turned around and felt something soft on her cheek. It was Mirabel. She was kissing you again.

Yaaas..
Oh..I didn't know that Shuiro had thing for ladies...
Oh..my..I hope..someday I will meet person like her..
Go bestie..

"Shuiro..I..love..you!" shouted Mirabel.

Whaaaaaat?

(Chapter 22 📍📝)