Chapter 26 "The miracle is you"

Dolores's wedding went smoothly after that and Mirabel was relieved by it. Saddly they didn't get to see ceremony and had to sneak to get food.Of course she was sulking a little by Shuiro who didn't notice her compliment.

Should I flirt with her more?..Or tease her..No I think that's not good idea..She will get a wrong idea..

Mirabel looked at Shuiro's side profile.

She is so pretty..Does she reliaze that?

"How are you still single?" asked Shuiro suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I mean..You are a Madrigal..the most famous family here in Encanto..Why would you choose someone like me?"

Mirabel looked you with smugy face and then said:

"Because I love you.."
"What exactly do you love about me?"
"Do you need a list?"
"Go on.."
"Your bravery, honesty, straight forvardness, kindness,loyalty..I even love your..shyness, moody and akwardness...I love how you are taking care of your family and friends..
"Okay.."

Shuiro continued to eating but secretly were really flushed out by Mirabel's words. Her face was just not showing it.She was screaming inside. But still Shuiro remained calm and collected.

"So what are you thinking of..me?" asked Mirabel.

Shuiro was silent. Mirabel had a very hopeful look on her eyes.

"You are really like a...miracle..Mirabel..and very rare case..I had met different kinds of people in this life..but never person like you..You have strong will to get things right..and your fighting spirit is admirable and intresting...Also you didn't treat me differently..eventhough others did in the past..you saw me as a 'normal' Shuiro Rengoku not the demon slayer Shuiro Rengoku..I preciate that.."

Mirabel looked you with surprised experission. It sounded like you knew how to put words and thoughts together..much better than Mirabel. Mirabel was a blushing mess.

What the heck? She..that..was..so much better than mine..You describe me as a miracle?..That's...She can flirt but she doesn't reliaze it..

"Mirabel! Are you okay..?"
"I love you so much.." said Mirabel who slipped that word.
"What?"

Mirabel started to walking away but was stopped by Shuiro.

"Is it something I said?"
"No! No! I.."
"Let me guess..You felt uncomfortable about my words.."
"No! It's just that..haven't been describe as that before and..I liked it.."
"Alright.."

In that time Dolores was ready to throw some bouquet to single girls. Shuiro looked at Mirabel who looked at bouquet and wanted to join other girls.

"Go on..if you want to get it." said Shuiro

Mirabel nodded and then runned to other girls. Many of them tried to get it but at last the bouquet landed on Mirabel's hands.

"That's my girl!" shouted Julieta.

"This is just magical..You.. Mirabel can get married to some nice man..and get a children with gifts.." said Abuela.

Is this woman deaf or something? Why such a obession over your grandchildren? They are just 20!

Shuiro was about to stood up and go to talk Abuela about it but then Blaze flied and landed on Shuiro's hand. People were looking at Phonenix with amazed experission on their face..Mostly they were children.

"What is it Blaze? Were you bored at home?"

"Is that..?"

Shuiro looked at Mirabel who had bouquet on her hands and looked amazed at Blaze.

"Yes..This is my familiar Blaze.."

"He is pretty.."

"Yes.. he is.."

Shuiro was very happy that Blaze was there for her.Suddenly some kind of weapon was thrown at Blaze but luckily Shuiro was quick enough to block the weapon.Shuiro glance went to Abuela.

"How many times do I have to say Shuiro Rengoku..?! Get out of here!"

This woman...

"So let me ask you..What was reason for throwing knife at Blaze?..What had he done to you? or what I have ever done to you? If this is about Camilo..I am sorry if I hurted his feelings.."

"The thing is..You are so ungreatful brat..Who in the right mind would like you? You will never be married in this village!"

Shuiro then finally had enough.

"Mrs.Madrigal..Did you forget that who saved Encanto not once but twice? Then you insult my family's traditions and doesn't take your grandchildren feelings for granted. You are using your power for something that isn't important..and against me..I am a human too..eventhough my power might not be that.."

Abuela were silent and then just left Shuiro and Mirabel again.

"Sometimes it's really hard to see what your grandmother is feeling.."

Mirabel looked Shuiro with puzled face

Why is so hard to her acept that Shuiro isn't going to change? She is human..not some robot..?

"Well..I am going to look how Senjuro is doing..By the way do you want to come my house tomorrow? I want to show you something.."

"Sure.."

Shuiro smiled at Mirabel and then left.

(Chapter 26📍📝 Picture from Pinterest

(Chapter 26📍📝 Picture from Pinterest.)