Chapter 16 "I will be there"

Jian felt that the time had stopped. She felt Mirabel's lips on her cheek. When Mirabel removed her lips from her cheek Jian slowly turned to Mirabel only to see Mirabel's flushed and red face.

"Jian!...Wait..wait!..I just..I thought.."

Mirabel then looked Jian's face.She noticed that her experission didn't change at all just a little confussion in her eyes.

"Haha..Haha...I will go..now..Um...Take a katana with you and.." said Jian and took her katana and runned away.

Jian walked a little further and hided behind one of the house's corner. Then she screamed but it was scream inside and she leaned against a wall.

Argh!..Why did I runned away?..What is happening?!..I have become so soft..these days..I shouldn't have..I have keep my professionalism as a samurai and demon slayer..Don't let it slide!

Jian then sighed.

But still it was kind of nice...to have that kind of person by my side..

Mirabel on other hand was screaming outloud. She pacing back and foward.

"Why did I do that?! Why?..I"

Mirabel turned around and saw her cousin Dolores.

"You are really loud you know?" said Dolores and covered her ears.
"Dolores!..I.."
"Yeah..yeah...I know..You kissed her cheek before even confessing your feelings.."
"Sshuush! She can hear.."
"Mirabel do you really think she doesn't know about your feelings now? You kissed her! On cheek!" said Isabela who joined conversation.
"You are really hopeless romantic primo!" shouted Camilo
"What are you guys doing here anyways?!"
"Just looking at our family's second youngest to get a taste of romance! Or something...Oh hey look!" said Camilo

All of the Madrigals grandkids looked at Senjuro and Jian who were training little bit further from Madrigals. Jian was sure quicky enough change company

"Is this really okay cousin Jian? It had been only couple of days.."
"Yes.."
(Jian/Shuiro over here trying to forget the kiss from her mind~)
"Can you show me your new Flame breathing tecnique? Just don't burn down Encanto.."
"Right.."

Jian closed her eyes and breathed in and out.

Honō no kokyū: Jū Ichi no kata:Jigoku no hi no!"
(Means: Flame Breathing:Eleventh Form: Hell fire)

"Woah! Don't use too much strength!"
"I am fine Senjuro..."
"You should stop training for a while.."
"But.."
"I know you are samurai and a demon slayer but you need a relax too..So how about you mediate a bit with me..Or we can go on some book shop.."
"Yeah..maybe now I can focuse.." thinked Jian
"Oh..By the way can you recomend some local books..I am quite interested to about them.."
"Let's see.."
"But of course! You can relax right now!"
"Okay.."

Jian felt wind in her hair and smiled a little for Senjuro.

"What about we go home and make some bento's?"
"Yes! Cousin Jian..Can I come to your shoulders?"
"Senjuro you are 13-year-old not 5..Do you really think I will be ready to take you on my shoulders..?"
"Please...Please?! Pretty please.."

Jian rolled her eyes and then smiled at Senjuro

"Fine..You little rascal!" said Jian and swinged Senjuro to her shoulders.

"Wow..Everything is so big.."

Well I might enjoy these days when Senjuro is still smaller than me..

Mirabel's gaze followed two cousins. It was new reason why Mirabel had fallen for you. You really cared about your family...Eventhough it had really tragic past...

"What are you doing Mirabel?..Are you imagining your future wife?~..Or something else?~"

Mirabel came back to her senses and then almost throwed box that Jian gave her to her cousins and siblings..

"Stop it already!"
"By the way primo..Can we look for your sword or that katana?..I want to know what does it look like.."

Just then Mirabel realised that she haven't opened it.

"Let's open it!"

Mirabel slowly opened the box and then gasped.

There were long Nichrin sword which handle was same color as Mirabel's dress and sword holder was shapped as butterfly. Jian had also left a note for Mirabel.

"Hi Mirabel..Seems like you opened the box I gave you..What do you think..?..You had given me so much so I decied to give you back..Thank you for taking care of me past 3 months and keeping company to Senjuro..Hope you like this unsual gift...If you ever have anything on your mind or you need help with something I will be there.."

Jian/Shuiro Rengoku

"Oh..that is just so sweet..from your future wife~"

Mirabel then just left her cousins and siblings. She holded your note and katana box close to her heart. And blushed herself

Oh..Geez..I have fallen deep haven't I?

(Chapter 16 📍📝 A/n: Sorry for the late update.. I been really busy with real life stuff past these days..)