Chapter 14 "Shuiro and Kyojuro"

Jian and Senjuro came to Casita. Many guys and girls were surrounded by Jian. They were offering gifts and some flowers. Jian and Senjuro looked eachother and were really weirded out it because it was never happend before. Senjuro whispered you to 'go and find Mirabel'. Jian felt bad to leave Senjuro alone with all of those gifts.

"Wow..You are popular these days.." said Mirabel to Jian who finally find her way to her.

"Yeah..It's kind of weird..All I did my part of being a demon slayer."

Mirabel looked at Jian. She felt that you were special..Not just by your powers but as a person. Suddenly blue butterfly landed on Jian's finger.

"Oh..Hi there little one.."

Mirabel kept staring at you. Your red eye looked finally that they were at peace and you were relaxed. Eventhough your face was covered in bandages.

"Um..Mirabel..You have been staring at me quite long..Is there something you need?"

Shit..She noticed!..Her instincs must be..

Jian tilted her head and looked confused. Then something came to her mind.

"Mirabel do you happen to know..where is my haori?"

"What?"

"Oh..right..That cape thing..In my country they are called haori.."

"Um.."

"You do know where it is right?"

"Yeah!..Um.." Mirabel then runned to her room suddenly leaving Jian behind.

Mirabel then returned and gave Jian a small package. Jian looked confused and then opened it. What she didn't notice was how these guys and girls were growling with jealousy because you didn't acept their gifts but instead you acepted Madrigal girl's gift who didn't have any power..They didn't think that Mirabel would be that special.

Jian's eyes wided. It was your haori. The paterns where the same but..in the middle there where phonenix which looked like it was made by Mirabel.

"So..What do you think?..It's not my greatest work but..It kind of reminded of you.."

"It's pretty..Thank you so much." said Jian and putted her haori on.

"Can you tell me..?"
"Huh?"
"Why do you have different paterns in your haori?"

Jian smiled and said:

"Other side of my haori belonged to my..mother..Atleast that is what my father told me..What I heard my mother used water breathing..So that is why it is different..Other side is from Kyojuro's haori.."

"You do mention Kyojuro a alot?"

"Yeah..I do..Huh?..You are right.."

"Do you miss him?"

"Yes..I do...I..um..I was suppose to become Flame Hashira after his death but..and sometimes I feel like if I would been with Demon Slayer Corps still would saved Kyojuro..I feel like it was my fault that my loved ones left me.."

"I can feel that is something that you are regreting..or when you looked at phonenix you started again tell about your family..If that is the reason..I can remove it..I don't want to make you feel sad about it."

"No..Mirabel..It's fine..When you did that phonenix it kind of reminded me of my family...Kyojuro said..same..And you kind of reminded of him.."
"What same? And how so?"
"He said that I am like phonenix...when I am in near death situation I always rise to be alive...He was the tiger..He was such enthusiastic and happy..If you don't mind I want to tell you more about Kyojuro..

"Hey Shuiro! Look at this."

Little Kyojuro and Shuiro were practicing until Kyojuro showed some flame breathing tecnique. Jian's eyes were sparkiling. She was amazed by her slightly older cousin's power.

"You can learn this too Shuiro! If I am tiger you can be phonenix.."

"I will practice too Kyojuro! Maybe I can took Flame Hashira title..."

"Hah haa...That is the spirit! Keep it up Shuiro.. But I don't loose!"

"You will see.."

After that Shuiro and Kyojuro met few times before Kyojuro's last mission.

"Remember Kyojuro..Be carefull..And stay safe.."
"Of course Shuiro..I hope you will continue being a part of demon slayer corps! We can train together when I return!"

Those were the last words what Kyojuro said to Shuiro and she never saw Kyojuro again. It was Shuiro's breaking point. She felt pressure from her father also. He didn't wanted to lose Shuiro like Shinshiro had lost Kyojuro. So you left Demon Slayer Corps but part of you left also..

After Kyojuro's death and you met three very special slayers and you were sure that they will change destiny.

"Shuiro Rengoku?"
"Yes that's me."
"I am here to inform Kyojuro Rengoku's death."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah..I am Kamado Tanjiro..Do you happen to know anything about Hinokami Kagura?"
"I am sorry..I don't know anything about that..But in Flame breathing tecniques books in my family there might be some information..They are in my uncle's home..You can go there.."
"Thank you! And oh...here.." said Tanjiro and offered Kyojuro's haori.
"I don't need it.."
"But Kyojuro wanted this for you.."

Mirabel looked you. She didn't care about her surroundings..and started to lean down for your cheek. She wanted you to feel loved again.

YEAH! GO SIS! DO IT FOR YOUR LOVE
PRIMOOO!
DO IT MIRABEL!

"Cousin Jian! Can you come over here? I can't lift these gifts up!"

Jian then nodded and then got up and helpped Senjuro. Mirabel on the other hand was in disbelieve and so was her cousins and sisters.It was clear that Mirabel's attemps didn't work or fate didn't wanted it to work.

I am going to kill that samurai!
Why is it so hard her to notice?!
That flame and water breathing idiot!
We are gonna show her what Madrigals can do!

Jian's gaze went to Madrigals. She gave them uninterested face and then helpped Senjuro with a gifts.

"We can't bring all of those to home."
"You are right..What will do with those then?"
"Hmm..It would be shame to throw these way..Maybe we can give these to poor or orphans..Senjuro can you go and ask Julieta that they can give these to them.

Senjuro nodded and then left. Jian smiled to herself until she felt very familiar and scary aura behind her...

"Oh..Camon.."

"So..Shuiro Rengoku..What do you really think of my granddaughter?" said Abuela

Wow..She isn't bitch to me? Did she changed past 3 months? Now she cares..

"Um...Well..she is really kind to me and.." Jian stopped and then looked at Mirabel who was dancing with a little kids. Something inside of her clicked.

Jian softened her face and then looked Abuela.

"She is wonderful person."
"I know that look."
"What?"
"Nothing..Please enjoy our party Shuiro Rengoku." said Abuela and left.

Jian looked at Abuela who walked back to villagers and started to dance with them. Jian on the other hand wasn't a party person and rather looked from a far. Seeing Encanto in peace was the only thing Jian needed.

What did Abuela mean?

(Chapter 14 📍📝As you can see slowly but surely Shuiro is falling for Mirabel..Also we hit for 1k reads!)

Samurai Of Flames (Mirabel x Oc/fem Reader) 📝📍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara