What Shuiro thinks about others

Hashiras

Tomioka Giyu: "My first impression about him was 'damn he is more gloomier than me'. He is a great hashira and I am afraid that others don't think the same..Eventhough Giyu seems experissionless he still has great sense of justice and tries everything for his power to prove himself to Demon Slayer Corps.We got along well..He is one of my teacher afterall.."

Koncho Shinobu: "She is..well..intresting person..She has a amazing ablity to make antidotes and poisons..Very usefull skill..She is quite short but that doesn't mean she isn't strong enough..Also she teases me alot which I don't like.."

Uzui Tengen: "Quite loud invidual..My first teacher..Don't get me wrong he had his own ways to teach but it wasn't for me.He is person his own and doesn't care about what others think about him..He is really good at using two swords..Well..not anymore but I preciate the fact he was able to protect Tanjiro and others.."

Mitsuri Kanroji: "The Love Hashira..She is kind to everyone..but can get too shy by everything she do.I would hope she had more confidence by being herself..She is quite clumsy time to time but that doesn't change the fact what kind of abilities she has.."

Iguro Obanai: "When I am telling you there is always one person you don't get along it's same with Obanai. He is mercyless and ruthless. Says things without thinking what others would feel. Ah, yes he is one hashira who has a 'animal' title in his breathing tecnique and name..He used to call me by different names and sometimes calls me 'tomioka-san 2"..I don't get that!..But eventhough we are rivals..we show respect for eachother..and Kagaya Ubuyashiki.."

Muichiro Tokito: "Youngest Hashira? It's impressive how he has gotten the title when he is only 14. Sometimes he is forgetful and asks my name over and over again..Sometimes he mistakes me to Kyojuro but I don't mind. We have mediate time to time when we were at lowest rank in Demon Slayer Corps but that's it.."

Gyomei Himejima: He is tall..very tall..I don't know much about him because we haven't talked so much but..when I left Demon Slayer Corps he always send me letters how I was doing and other stuff..It made me suprised and also it made respect Gyomei so much..He told in his letters..Well I am going to keep that myself ..

Sanemi Shinazugawa: "Where do I even start?!..He doesn't wear his uniform right, he is so loud and makes fun of other people. Look, don't get me wrong..he is powerful Hashira but that doesn't mean he has to be crazy about killing demons everytime..But I guess he has something in his heart what makes him like that..I don't really have to right to judge him..but sometimes he gets on my nerve too.."

The Trio (+Nezuko+Senjuro)

Tanjiro Kamado:"Helpful..maybe little too helpful..He has great sense of smelling even better than mine. His headbutts? Well it's his speciality..His and Nezuko's bond is strong..It made me wonder if Kyojuro was alive would our bond be like that..Well..nevermind..He had a Senjuro..It makes me a little jealous that people have siblings.."

Zenitsu Agatsuma:"Hmm..Also very loud person too..I hope he learns what is personal space is and will have a little confidence about himself. I don't want to teach him everytime..He is also very fast..which is good ablity"

Inosuke Hashibira: "Eats and shouts a lot..Still when he told me that he has growing up in mountains and made Beast Breathing by himself at that age..made me believe that these tree have potential to destroy Muzan..Inosuke is very flexible and knows how to move his organs..Oh..I really have to ask him to teach me that.."

Nezuko Kamado:"First time when I met Nezuko I was a little scared about her..I had never met a demon who was not eating humans..but when I got to known Nezuko more I discovered that she is very sweet girl and very usefull in Demon Slayer Corps..I really hope that Tanjiro finds away to recover Nezuko..And I am really curious about how her real voice sounds like.."

Senjuro Rengoku: "Senjuro is really humble and modest. He had gone through a lot but I will make sure he will find the path what is right to him. I was thinking that he would be good Kakushi but that is for Senjuro himself to decide."

Madrigals

Bruno Madrigal: "He has intresting gift..But I can see that sometimes his gift can be..troublesome..It's makes me sad that I couldn't defend him when people were badmouthing him..but also I had my own problems then..He is very loving to his family..

Julieta Madrigal: "First one who came to talk to me before Mirabel. She has a kind soul and means well to everyone in Encanto.She has healed me time to time..She makes really good arepas.."

Pepa Madrigal:"Emotinal rollercoster..But can't really blame her..We don't talk much so I don't know what she thinks of me.."

Augustin Madrigal: "What I have seen he is really protective over his daughters..He almost attacked to demon to protect Mirabel..He is a very good father I have to say..

Felix Madrigal: "I don't really know much about him..But he is Mirabel's aunt's husband..Short..but loving.."

Isabela Madrigal: "Scary..Really Scary..I don't know what her deal is but every time she sees me to mess up something she looks like she wants to throw something to my face. Can be little bit arrogant but is really loving to her family. She has potential to become next Flower Hashira but that is just my opinion."

Dolores Madrigal: "She kind of puts her nose to others business..and can't keep secrets.."

Luisa Madrigal: "Tall..and strong but very sensitive. I think she has learn what is right for her and not listen what others think. She has a alot responsibility but needs to relax more often.

Camilo Madrigal: "Look..I don't have anything against the guy but sometimes he tooks her shapechanging thing way too far..He sometime changed into my father and I didn't like it..Also him being my 'marrige partner'..Not gonna happen..I don't know about his feelings about it but atleast he should have said something at that time..when Abuela suggested it"

Antonio Madrigal: "Good friend to Senjuro. They have so much in common..so it was a shame to move away..He wanted to learn more about Blaze and his journey. I hope someday he will visit us.."

Abuela Alma:"I..um..We have complicated relationship..I think she doesn't have any logic in her head. She is quite arrogant about her family's feelings. She hates me and I hate her..It's simple as that.."

Mirabel Madrigal: "Really special person to me.Strong, kind and very quick learner. Like Mitsuri she is very clumsy. I guess she got that from her father. She is funny also and great company to both me and Senjuro. She might be little unconfident about her ablities but I know she will make it. She tries to get me on this 'date' thing and I don't quite get it but I do care about her deeply."

(A/n: This is a little note what Shuiro thinks about others..Next chapter will come next week or this weekend..I have been little bit stress out eventhough it's my summer break. Alot of travelling for example..📝📍)