Chapter 38 "Run to you"

Mirabel was packing her things and got ready for very long journey to her loved one. But all of this had to be secret because of Abuela.

"Let's see..I have my sewing kit..my.."

Julieta walked in her nursery. She had some food for Mirabel.

"Mama.."
"Don't worry about us..Go to Shuiro and fullfill your dream.."

Mirabel then hugged her mother. She really didn't wanted to leave her family but what other choice she had? She loved Shuiro from bottom of her heart and sometimes in life she had to give to be able to receive. She then walked down stairs only to see her sisters.

"So..um..I will go now.."

"Have a great and safe journey Mirabel..Come visit us when you are demon slayer..And also bring Shuiro too visit sometime.."

"Of course.."

While Mirabel was walking from Casita's doors she bumped into her bullies.

"Hmph! Well...there is the rule breaker..Do you really think that you will get to that samurai?! I should have listen your Abuela and get married and be usefull for this comunity.."

"Can you guys just shut the hell up? You guys have been bothering me ever since I didn't get my gift..What did I ever did you guys?"

They looked eachother and then said:

"You are just..So.."

"Go on...I don't have whole day.."

"Well.."

Mirabel sighed with annoyence.

"You guys are going to be in trouble if Luisa hears about this..? So now get out of my way so I can go.."

"Sorry..Mirabel..But we promised to your Abuela to keep you here."

Mirabel sighed and then Luisa arrieved and stopped bullies with her hands.

"Go Mirabel! Before they yell.."

"Abuela Alma!! Your grandaughter is leaving!"

(All of this happens very early in the morning🙂)

These little shits..Seriously?! They are same age as me..or little younger.."

Mirabel then runned to her horse and never looked back at Encanto.

Shuiro were looking for her family books and searching for anything which would have any information about her mother. But it seemed hopeless to continue..

"Shuiro..Can we take a break?" asked Senjuro.

"If you are tired Senjuro..Then you can go and rest...I will look for a little while.."

"Shuiro please..Take a break.."

"Allright..Maybe I should.. write for Mirabel that I am doing fine.."

Senjuro smiled.

"You really care for her don't you?"

"Of course..She is my partner after all.."

"So..when you say she is your partner do you mean.."

"Huh? I just said Senjuro that she is my partner.."

"You mean..your girlfriend?"

"Aren't it same thing?"

"Well..I don't really now if you are refering Mirabel as your comrade or something more as your loved one?"

Shuiro stayed quiet for while. The way Senjuro had put it made her think things. Maybe she was missunderstood and for her 'partner' meant the same thing as 'girlfriend'.