Chapter 44 "Right there In front of Me"

Shuiro waited Mirabel to get ready after they had trained a little. After Mirabel was ready Shuiro smiled and then offered her hand.

"Let's go.."

Mirabel who was little suprised by your actions was little hesitant (because of blushing). Also the new outfit you had didn't made it any better.

(If you guys are wondering what kind of outfit..It's this one..)

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Because people might get weird idea from Demon Slayer outfit..The goverment doesn't know about them.."

Mirabel nodded and they continued to graveyard. Mirabel's eyes wided. She saw a lot of grave stones.

"What is this place?"

"This..? This is a place of all the Hashira's and Demon Slayers who had died during battles.."

"I had no idea

"I had no idea.."

"So..That is also a reason why I didn't wanted you to become a Demon slayer..In this job have risks..So I clearly understand if you want to change your mind on going to Final Selection and join to Demon Slayer Corps.."

"No! That's not it! I want to become a Demon slayer..like you are..And protect the people that are important to me.."

"Mirabel..Are you sure..?"

"I helped you during a fight with Uppermoon right?"

"Yes..You did..But that's what I am afraid of..Losing you.."

"Shuiro..Don't worry...I will fight for me and for you.."

"Alright then..If that's what do you want.."

Shuiro and Mirabel continued to look at Kyojuro's grave.

"Do you know what is the worst part of being Phonenix Hashira?"

"What is it?"

"Seeing my fellow comrades and friends die..when I can't do anything..

"You have done enough for them Shuiro."