Chapter 34 "New Upper Rank 6:Shin"

Shuiro runned fast as she could. New danger was arriving in Encanto. In the night at the Casita. Shuiro could smell the blood but it was not the Madrigals.

What is going on?

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke joined with Shuiro. They saw how serious glare Shuiro had. She was ready to face demons again.

"Did you smell that too Tanjiro?"
"Yes..That is why we came."
"Good..Let's find this demon.."
"Yes..but.."
"We will do it..Another Upper Rank has arrieved.."

Mirabel was sleeping and not knowing what was going on. The shadow was coming closer and closer. But who that shadow was? The identity was unclear. Suddenly the shadow grabed Mirabel's mouth by it's hand.

"Hello..There..my fiance.."

Mirabel's eyes wided. It was Shin but his eyes looked different but someway familiar. Then Mirabel reliazed where she had seen those eyes before.

Wait! Those eyes..Those are the same as Pandora had..Don't tell me..

"Mirabel..my future wife..Do you see what I had become?! I am much more powerful than then disgrace of a samurai! I have power now!"

Mirabel couldn't say anything. She was way too scared of Shin who was now a Demon or was he demon before they met? No that's imposible. He was able to be in sun..or was he? Shuiro and Shin had started fight it was dawn..Or Shin could have took Pandora's blood even before he met Shuiro again?

"So what do you say my future wife? The things would be easier if you let me change you into demon?! So we can stay together forever!"

Mirabel started to cry. This time all of the Madrigals woke up to noice. Augustin opened the door and gasped. Shin was totally different and his eyes were silver and lime green.

"I am just having fun with my future wife.."

But clearly nobody in Madrigals didn't believed it.

"You guys are no fun..I am going to take Mirabel now and.."

Suddenly two shadowns jumped from outside of Mirabel's window. Other one had her out sword and other one had her nails ready for battle. Mirabel eyes went to shadows and she was suprised what she saw. It was Shuiro with demon girl who was clearly protecting her father from Shin.

"Oh..What do we have here? A demon girl huh?"

Shuiro looked at girl and nodded her to attack on Shin. The girl kicked Shin's legs off. She then grabed Shin and then took him outside. Shuiro looked Mirabel and then gave her to her father.

"Please leave rest to me.."

Shuiro then jumped out off Mirabel's window and then faced Shin.

"Have you gone mad?! Shuiro? Claiming yourself being Demon Slayer and then teaming up with a demon! Why can't we be the same?!"

"Because Nezuko is a member of Demon slayer corps..And have never hurted a human..Unlike you.."

"Tanjiro can you and Inosuke and Zenitsu help to citizens to get safety?"

"Of course..We will join then battle with you.."

"Yes..Also..um..I heard from Tengen that you are carrying your sister with you.."

"Yeah..What about it?"

"Can I take her with me then? I think it's not the best idea to get her with a people of Encanto..They might get wrong idea.."

"That is good point Shuiro-san..So you have heard what my sister has done and don't even question it?"

"Tanjiro..Eventhough I have not seeing what your sister has done myself..I trust what Kagaya Ubuyashiki had said and my cousin's words..She is the member of Demon Slayer Corps.