❥001

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person p.o.v :
" y/n ! "

Mikasa Ackerman was waving her hand desperately in the hope of getting her best friend's attention. She had been waiting at the airport for about twenty minutes and had finally seen her .

" y/nnnnnnn "

The e/c of y/n l/n eyes twinkled with joy and she quickened her pace
Her h/l h/c hair was waving behind her as she approached Mikasa , she was dragging behind her a large f/c suitcase, adorned with a multitude of key chains .
" here you are finally ! " yelled the raven haired girl " I missed you so much ! "

" I had trouble finding my suitcase " y/n sighed smiling a bit .

" but it's not a Normal one though ! "
The girl's smile widened, she brought her luggage to her side then lowered the handle.

" no that's for sure "

The two girls looked at each other, and in the same instant and the same movement, they hugged each other strongly .

" I missed you too Mika , one year , it's been so long " y/n muttered trough the black locks .

" well , it was a good opportunity to visit the United States , you couldn't simply miss this opportunity "

Y/N separated from her friend and responds

" maybe , but I really wanted to see you ! I missed you guys so much that I couldn't bear it sometimes ! Finally , it's over ! I'm very happy to be back home , even if it was amazing there "
The h/c-ette spoke in a lively voice and a joyful tone , even if these dark circles betrayed her fatigue .

Her features were tired and her hair was messy , who was just tied in a ponytail .
She was not wearing makeup , but her natural charm was clearly present , and her smile lit up her face , she was wearing a white tank top with Jean shorts .

" I'm so happy to see you again y/n , and thank you for all the letters that you sent me back then " Mikasa exclaimed

" oh yes... I completely forgot about 'em " y/n giggled

" I don't know how you can forget about 32 letters " Mikasa sighed " you can be really crazy sometimes "

But she felt happy to have been informed of the smallest details of her friend's trip and to keep in touch with her , and even if they were chatting by e-mail , nothing changed the fact that Mikasa was waiting impatiently for her friend's letter , she was indeed very excited when receiving them and even pinned them in her bedroom's wall , right next to the pictures and memories that she had .

" Annie didn't came ? " y/n asked suddenly , looking left and right in search of a certain blonde .

" oh eum.. No.. I think that she's with pieck " Mikasa hesitated .