❥026

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov :
The crowd went wild . Applause and yells filled the big showroom . You felt a slight pressure on your right hand , you looked down to see that it was Shinobu who grasped your fingers . She nervously started at the back of the presenter .

Then kanae grabbed her sister's free hand . And soon , nanaba and Freida joined , the five of you forming a humain chain , giving each other mental support .

" we're going to win , we're going to win " Shinobu mumbled rapidly , trying to calm the fast heartbeat of her heart .
To reassure her , you tightened your grip on the girl's hand , who breathed out slowly .

" THANKS FOR BEING PRESENT THIS YEAR AGAIN DEAR WATCHERS !! LIKE YOU ALREADY KNOW , FOUR GROUPS ARE GOING TO GO AGAINST EACH OTHER . AND THE WINNER WILL BE NOMINATED THE BEST ROCK GROUP ! YEAHH BABY ! AND OF COURSE WITH YOUR FAVORITE PRESENTER , PRESENT MIC ! " the yellow haired guy yelled loudly .

The crowd shouted again , some clapping loudly , ones even got up from their seats jumping up and down .

" each group will sing a song , yeah ! The jury will determine the best of all ! Do not forget , dear watchers , that you too can vote for your favorite group on our Twitter page ! "

Big screens suddenly lit up the dark stadium . You assumed it was for the ones who were watching the show in their houses . Afterall , half of the world was watching since the titans were taking part in the competition .

" let's start with our first competitor that's a girl group composed of three beautiful young who will take you on a ride to heaven . We welcome on stage...THE HEAVENLY SKIES ! BABYYYY ! "

While the three of you went on stage , the cameras zoomed in your faces , diffusing them everywhere in the city . Your eyes wondered around nervously , glancing at your face that was displaying on the big screens , for once , you admired yourself .

Kanao took a hold of the guitar that was placed near the drums , where nanaba sat .

And you , being the singer of this group , was placed at the center of the stage with the two girls a bit behind you . You wrapped your hand around the mic while your eyes scanned the stadium . They stopped once they met the face of your double on the screen , that seemed stressed and anxious . You proceeded to inahle and exhale deeply in order to relax .

Flashing a smile and waving a little to the audience , determination and excitement pomping in your veins . The shouts once again resonated in every corner of the place . The lights went off and the mic was on , Shinobu gave you an encouraging look before disspareing behind the curtains . Surprisingly , all the panic and anxiousness that you were feeling earlier all vanished , making place to the determination and excitement . The butterfly girl was right in the end . When on stage , nothing matters except the song .