❥022

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Y/N pov :
" I need to go and see him " I declared clenching my fists .

To anyone's look , you seemed more angry than worried , but Mikasa knew you long enough to know that you're a mess on the inside .

" maybe it wasn't that important " she leaned against the wall of the toilet cabinet , your usual meeting place , not forgetting to lock the door of course .

" I need to make sure for it " I closed my eyes in deep thoughts " I will go and see him this evening . When classes will be over , I'll go to the hotel he's staying at ." I looked at my phone , only one hour and school will be over .

" and I'll eventually go with you , so how d-"

" sorry Mika , I want to go alone " you cut her off .

The ravenette was about to protest but you beat her up to it " please , I want to go alone . It's not because you're going to disturb me , I just want to clarify things about what happened yesterday , I wanna talk with him , just the two of us . And I wanna know what's that urgent matter . Ugh ! I can't get my phone for a whole week because of that shitty teacher ! "

My voice was filled with anger at the last words I said . I cursed myself internally for not turning it off .

" he's so..." Mikasa started , but a voice interrupted her .

" y/n ! Mikasa ! I know that you both are inside !  " knocks on the door were heard .

" sasha ? " Mikasa opened the door for the brunette to enter .

It was really here with Rico behind her .
She immediately jumped on you " I'm so sorry for your phone y/n  !! That teacher really gets on my nerves !! "
I sighed " it's fine , I'm just disturbed that's all.."

" to be frank , I feel like his mind is still living in a world full of torture where he would sacrifice his soldiers just to torture them ! "

Mikasa felt a chill running down her spine " don't say that sasha ! The worst , I feel like he'll enjoy his days as a commander of torture..Now I'm imagining things because of you..brrr "

Sasha and Rico bursted in laughter . After they calmed down , Rico cleared her throat .

" we didn't come here for that " her expression turned into a serious one , making me swallow harshly at the sudden tension in the atmosphere .

" it's about the RCB.."

" oh , your sister is a participant in that event isn't she ? " Mikasa questioned the pale haired girl who nodded " yeah , and guess what ? The previous winners are also, participating ! " sasha huffed in annoyance .

" that means that the four groups will include monsters like them " Rico concluded " they will be the opponents of nanaba and the others.."

" in others terms , it's over for them ! " sasha aggressively munched on her potato chips .