❥013

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
You inspected the ticket more closely , narrowing your eyes . It was long , with a clair blue color . Different inscriptions were written on the ticket , like the date and the place of the show . You already went to different concerts , and you know very well these type of things .

But what intrigued you were letters written in a golden color that said " V.I.P place ". Who sent her that ? The answer was easy to find but it didn't make any sense . First , how did the letter was under her door in the first place ?

" Annieee ! " your heart started beating fast , as you heard fast footsteps coming . The door of your room opened as Annie entered with a shy expression. Her long blonde bangs framing her face perfectly " y-yeah ? ".

You waved the letter in front of your sister " who gave you that ? "

Annie seemed hesitant , but she finally admitted " he was at the door...the same costumed guy...with a black undercut , grey eyes and short height.."

'levi ?!' you raised an eyebrow .

" he gave me that " she pointed at the letter on your hand " so I glid it under your door ".

'something isn't right' you narrowed your eyes at Annie , wanting to find a reason why she was refusing to meet your eyes .

'Annie was crazy when she saw eren . And then Levi came by here , and she isn't even reacting ? It's hard to believe it' you realised .

" and did you open it ? " you asked the blonde , whom cheeks turned bright red , before hurrying to leave your room and going to her own , and then coming back .

" there were two inside it , so I took one " she rubbed her arm shyly .

" please y/n ! I know that you don't want to go and I'm certain that you absolutely want to burn the tickets , but please let's go this time ! I already told you that the seats full weeks ago , but look ! He offered you two ! It's so...so..i don't even have the words to describe it " she pleaded grabbing your shoulders .

" at this rate , it's not luck anymore...it's a V.I.P seat at the concert of the titans ! It will cost at least 200 dollars ! I don't know what he had done to make you angry at him , but I'll go to this concert with or without you ! " she breathed in and out , trying to regain her breath .

" Annie.. " you began .

" I don't care about what you're going to say , you're not going to change my mind ! I'll go alone and walk to the stadium if needed ! " she starts to tear up .

" I don't have any intention to stop you from going , Annie " you calmly said , but in the inside , you were a doubting mess . Should you go ? He really did ignore her this morning , but he really sent her this invitation . He wished to see her at that concert . And even after the two weeks of silence and the morning's accident , you wanted to go .