❥030

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
It was like an arrow pierced her heart . Y/n's eyes went as wide as saucers , her mouth agape , but no words were coming out of it .

She clearly wasn't expecting that kind of response .

Eren snapped his head in her direction , regret and sorrow painted on his handsome face .

" wait , y/n ! It's not that serious ! I mean , it is but...i want to explain to you what happened.."

It was not the right thing to say , not now . Still under shock , y/n waved her hand as if she didn't care . But eren's answer hurt her . She understood , eventually , that he had other girlfriends before her . Coming from a boy that charming , she would be clearly surprised that the opposite way happened .

" I...no , its not that...it's the fact that I didn't know about it . Nobody...Kanae , freida , Shinobu , nobody told me about it..."

" you didn't tell us that you go out with eren neither ! " another familar voice .

Kanae appeared with a dark face . Her silk black hair was messy , her butterfly clip was nowhere to be seen . She was clenching her fists in an angry matter . Freida was behind her , trembling hands on her mouth . She tempted to hold her sister back , who was as angry as Shinobu .

Y/n was surprised to see the black haired girl glaring at her .

" stop pretending ! " she spat with hate lacing in her voice .

" kanae..? " the girl furrowed her brows , her voice shaking .

" stop pretending being our friend ! "

She could hear her heart shattering , the h/c haired girl bought her hand to her chest and backs up , tearing up .

Everything mixed up in her head . Eren , who was in a relationship with Freida . Frieda , who was apparently the step sister of the butterfly sisters and refused to participate in the RCB when she learned that the titans were also taking part . Eren's attitude when he revealed the dangers of being in a relationship with him .

Bit by bit , the pieces of the puzzle starts to link in her mind . If Eren was in a relation with Freida , then Mr isayama would have knew it . He surely made them break up . And that would've hurt Freida , to the point she wanted to not make contact with the singer at all .

" what the fuck is happening..? " she mumbled .

Eren turned his head to the side , kanae and Shinobu seemed ready to jump at any moment , and Freida only cried in the corner , sobbing .

" I don't believe that you didn't know anything about it , y/n "
Shinobu's tone was cold and empty , making the said girl shiver .

" if you date eren , he'll destroy you . One year ago.."