❥017

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov  :
" are you sure that you're okay ? " Mikasa held a look of worry , stopping the ball of basketball and letting it rolling on the hard ground .

You smiled at her and reassured her that everything was okay .

Sunday morning , when Mikasa came to pick you up , she didn't fail to notice the eyebags under your eyes . And her being a good friend , worried about you and asked you if your were alright . You hesitated a semi second between bursting in tears or smiling like everything was okay , but you decided to choose the second option .

" I'm fine , and you  ? " you said , smiling sweetly . And for the rest of the day , you kept lying over and over . Tuesday also went like that . You repeated hundred of times , hoping that it will become reality just for an instant .

You were always smiling in front of the others , but once they look away , your mask shatters , leaving a poker face . Your e/c eyes no longer held their shine , your being was empty from the joy and excitement . You were tied up between two worlds . And each second , her mind cried in pain , unable to answer the question that was stuck in it : which world should you choose ?

Your only and one escape was the meeting under the cheery blossom trees . In this season , they will not be flowers , eventually . But it will be calm and peaceful.

" that's it for today ! Pick up the balls and change your clothes ! " the teacher siffled .

You felt grateful . Finally ! The hours of torture are over . It's Wednesday afternoon , the break long waited of the week . You ran toward the changing room . Eren ! You were finally going to see him !

You changed at an abnormal speed .
When Mikasa , sasha and Rico entered the changing room , you were already ready . The others were wearing their shoes , and you were about to leave . But you stopped in your tracks and decided to wait for them .

Sasha was the first to exit the room , her hands busy grabbing the potato chips she was munching on . And her short hair was messy as always .

" hold on " you chuckled fixing her brown locks and she hummed in thanks .
A few moments later , mikasa and Rico joined them and you four walked toward the high school to claim your bags that were in the hall .

Sasha yawned  " finally a break ! "

" yes " Rico nodded , reserved as always .

" what do you think of going to the subway near here ? I heard that the food was amazing ! " sasha drooled with a blush on her face .

" yeahh "

" why not  "

" are you coming n/n ? " Mikasa asked you with a wide smile on her face .
You shook your head  " sorry girls , but I have to revise for my exams " .

" again ?! You revised for the whole time last week ! " sasha whined .

" don't forget that I missed a year here , if I don't catch up to you , we'll never study with each other again "

Mikasa nodded sadly " maybe another time then  "

You felt guilty for your bestfriend , but you didn't gave a choice . You took your bag and waved at the three .

You put your headphone on and clicked  shuffle play on your playlist , instantly smiling when you heard the first notes of battlefield . It was one of the songs of the titans . From one hundred songs on her phone , it had to choose this song for her .

Once you arrived home , you layed down on your bed , headphones still on . But what you didn't realize was that your eyes were closing , slowly but surely . And what you saw next was black .
Timeskip :
When you woke up , your eyes immediately caught a glance of the clock next to you .

" 5pm..." you mumbled getting the headphones off .
That's when it came to you .

" 5pm ?! That's not possible ! I slept for 3 hours ?! "

You jumped from your bed and spirited toward your bathroom , quickly taking a bath . You wore your f/c hoodie with jeans and white sneakers . You almost forgot eren's coat and grabbed it quickly . You felt like you were about to fall for how fast you were running .

It was 6pm exactly when you arrived at the parc . Your eyes darted around looking for a certain brunette . But he wasn't there . What you failed to notice was the guy that you were searching for , sneaking behind you.

You yelped when you felt warm hands covering your eyes from behind .
A familiar laugh was heard . You sighed in relief and turned around . Seeing eren with his hands now crossed behind his head .

" heyo y/n , what's up ? "

You didn't reply as you hugged him tightly , you felt him smirk and he hugged back . You felt the heat rush to your face and you pulled away , and instead , you throwed the coat in his face  .

" here , take back your coat "
          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Heyo ! How are you guys ?
Was this chapter shorter than the others ? Yes , absolutely. And I sincerely apologize for that , but your fella wasn't in a good mood today due to some gaming reasons .
Anyways , thanks for reading , please wait patiently for the next chapter and sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors .
To be continued...