❥009

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Mikasa , who was a little proud of herself , smiled a bit and grabbed  you by your shoulders , shaking you back and forth

Mikasa , who was a little proud of herself , smiled a bit and grabbed you by your shoulders , shaking you back and forth .

That makes your back hit the bathroom wall repeatedly .

" aw ! Mikasa , what the hell ! " you winced in pain .

Letting go of you , mikasa grabbed the two tickets and waved them close to your face " don't you understand ? Saturday , thanks to that , we'll be able to meet the titans . And , your eren ! These tickets give access to their private room , so you'll see him ! "

you shook your head " can't you just give up ? ".

The ravenette stopped all motions , and slowly , turned to face you " what did you say ? " .

This time , it was her who was surprised.
" but y/n..i don't understand... The guy that left your house the past week , the one that you spent your day with , it was him right ? Eren jaeger ! "

A moment of silence passed . You hanged your head low .

" yeah , it was him.." you mumbled quietly .

" so what ? You miss him , am I wrong ? " mikasa stared at you .

" I don't wanna see him " you said calmly .

" and why ? "

" he doesn't need me , Mika.."

" I'm certain that it's not true ! Why are you say-"

" Mikasa ! " you snapped " he didn't call me ! Not even a single time ! He have my number , he knew my address , but still , he didn't do anything ! So there is no way that I'll go to him , I don't want to.. "

You sunk to the floor , head between your legs .

" I don't want him to think that I miss him.. " you mumbled .

Mikasa walks over to you and forced you to look at her in the eyes .

" y/n , a week ago , you spent a marvelous night and an amazing day . I know it , you told be everything in the smallest details . And y/n , when everything ended , I scooped you like a baby . And don't deny it , you were sad . So , you're going to get up , you're going to show that confident smile of yours . Saturday , you're going to come with me . Girl , he's a singer , he have a lot of things to do . I'm certain that he didn't forget about you . "

Slowly , you got up and sighed , facing your friend " fine , I'll come with you " .

At that instant , the bell rang . Mikasa unlocked the door . There stood a mass of students , looking furious .

" look who's finally out ! We were waiting forever ! We wanted to go in too ! " one of the girls yelled .

You rolled your eyes mentally , but smiled and waved your hand in an apologetic manner .

You went to your classroom and took your seat quickly .

Sasha leaned on her desk a bit to whisper in your ears " where were you guys ? Everyone was gathered at the usual place ! "

" sorry , but we had some stuff to talk about " Mikasa whispered back .

You took your pen and notebook and concentrate on the lesson , but sadly you couldn't . Why didn't he call you back ? Were you just a toy for him ? You really did enjoy his company and you were always thinking that he had too .

You averted your gaze to the window . You couldn't bear the lessons anymore , the desire of going back home already lingering in your mind .

Six hours later , the bell rang for the last time , freeing all the students . For you , living started now .

You picked up your stuff and left the classroom quickly . Mikasa , sasha and Rico joined you at the main entrance and you all went home together .

Finally at your house , you laid down on your comfy bed . You grabbed your back and growled seeing all the homework that you collected for the day .
But you being the lazy person you are , grabbed your phone and earphones and chilled .

3rd person pov :

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
A week ago :
A man In his thirty years was seated at a round table , tapping his fingers on the rough metal . Facing him , four men were also seated .

" so " he started " I suppose that you know already what are we going to talk about , eren " .

The said boy looks to the man in front of him lazily .

" What's the matter , Mr.isayama ? " a soft voice asked .

The man scratched his head " you're not concerned , armin . But eren knows too well what I am talking about "

Beside the interested person , another guy shifted in his place " eren had found another way to be the center of attention again , so what ? It's not the first time it happens "

" porco ! Don't interfere " Mr.isayama
ordered .

Then he turned his attention to eren again .

" we're already agreeing that there will be not a next time , right ? "

Eren didn't say anything but instead , looks away from the man .

" goddamit eren ! That's unbelievable ! And if a reporter saw you...i don't even want to think about it ! You signed a contract , damn ! "

He didn't respond .

" give me your phone " Mr.isayama spat .

The brunette flinched , his head jolted back in surprise , eyes wide .

" give it to me ! " the man ordered .
Slowly , eren put his hand in his pocket and took the phone , then he glided it on

the table .
The man grabbed it , unlock it and tapped on the icon " contacts ".

" y/n , am I right ? " he announced loudly .

With hesitation , eren nodded .

" it's for your own good , and you know that " and with a cold voice, he said aloud " delete contact y/n ".

He tossed the phone to the boy who pushed it back in his pocket without saying a single word .

Armin hand flew to his mouth as his eyes went wide from pure shock .
" you're all are dismissed , at 4 , you have practice , at 7 , the private concert for the V.I.P . "

Without a word , the four men left the room .

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Thanks for reading <3