❥004

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Y/N woke up at 10:30 in the morning . At first , she closed her eyes slightly to adjust them to the luminosity of the room , she was surprised that she was here . But then , she realized that she wasn't at New York anymore , neither at the hotel , neither at the plane . She was in her home .

She closed her eyes again and sighed happily , wrapping herself in the blanket enjoying the warmth of the materiel .
Immediately , she remembered the events of the last night and she felt her blood frozen in her veins .

'shit!' she shot up from her bed , panicked . She opened the curtains and went to the kitchen .

A bowl of cereals and a cup of orange juice were on the table , empty .
Y/n concluded that annie had already breakfast without her.

She sighed , seeing that her sister and her weren't as close as before .
She pulled out some biscuits and sat on the chair 'Annie always waited for me to have breakfast..no , we even wake up together and listen to some music while chatting' she saw the black radio placed near the sink .

'well.. Why not ?' she thought turning on the machine .

"I miss the taste of a sweeter life
I miss the conversation
I'm searching for a song tonight
I'm changing all of the stations
I like to think that we had it all
We drew a map to a better place
But on that road, I took a fall
Oh baby, why did you run away?
I was there for you in your darkest times
I was there for you in your darkest night
But I wonder, where were you?
When I was at my worst down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder, where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me
So I'm following the map that leads to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you
Following, following, following to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you
Following, following,..."

She smiled warmly at the lyrics , afterall , she passed a year in USA , y/n is fluent in English now , so she quickly learned the lyrics of the music .
After debarassing the table , she went to her sister's room . To be honest , y/n was In a joyful mood today .

She knocked on the door twice " Annie ? "
" wait a minute ! " spoke Annie from the other side of the girl .
" don't bother yourself ! I'm just here to tell you good morning " y/n said without ruining her mood .

Still humming to herself , she took a shower and wore an outfit that she bought from USA .