❥028

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov  :
Y/n felt her heart clench and tears starting to pickle at the corner of her eyes . She just found eren , just for him to announce that they can't be together . It was unbelievable for her . Yes , it must be a nightmare , it has to be . There is no way to prevent a person to date someone they love , right ?

" but..Can't you do anything ? " y/n mumbled , her shaky voice coming out from her hurting throat caused by the lump in it .

The singer shook his head , his teel eyes looking down at the floor , fists clenched .

In the background, present mic claimed the arrival of a new group .

" ladies and gentlemen , for the first time in our show , we ask you to welcome this fresh group , the BLACK-OUT ! "

[ please don't blame the author for coming with such stupid names cause her brain can't create good names especially at 1am , you may proceed with the story <3 ]

While the concert was about to start on the other side , a whole different and depressed story was happening by the side of our protagonist who clapped a hand over her mouth , tears staining her red cheeks rolling down without her controlling them . She instantly wiped them , wanting to look strong , even though on the inside , her heart was broken to pieces .

" b-but there should be a way..when you met me at the parc...w-when we both hang out together...nobody thought that we were dating.."

" our manager was absent that day . It's him who's responsible for making us respect and follow the contracts . He respects the rules to the fullest . You know , when I told you that I lost your phone number , I was lying . He was the one that deleted my contacts . He's always ready for everything. It doesn't surprise me...its his job and he got payed for it but still...it's really cruel..he doesn't hesitate to hurt poeple when it comes to breaking the rules of a contract and ensure his place in his job  "

" and if he caught us , what will happen ? " turning her head , y/n made sure that no one was peeking on them , suddenly terrified that a certain manager will see them .

Eren looks away and sighed heavily .

" it's going to be bad . Really really really bad.."

His voice seemed so lost and sad , his eyes had a hint of sadness and pain , as if he lived that before . The h/c haired girl wondered if he really did experience it before , if he did , what happened to the girl ?

" y/n , I want you to know something "
Suddenly , Eren whipped his head in her direction , grabbing her hands and pulling her toward him , to the point that their nodes were touching . The female's face heat up and soon become like a tomato.

" I love you , I really fell in love with you " he declared .

Y/n opened her mouth to speak , but only a squeak came out of her mouth . Don't blame the girl , imagine the love of your life saying that all of a sudden , without forgetting the close distance of course .