❥027

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
Surprised to see the usual calm young girl almost exploding of rage , y/n backed off a bit and gave a confused look to nanaba who tempted to comfort her .

" please kanae...calm down.."

" I'm going to kill him ! I swear to you nanaba...he's going to pay for everything that he did ! " the black haired girl spat .

A glint of pure malice appeared in her pink eyes . Instead of the gentle woman that she was , this time , she radiated a cold and freezing aura , almost like she wasn't the same person anymore . She never was this scary before .

" kanae..kanae..it's going to be okay.." nanaba continued .

Y/n , next to them , showed a smile that she wanted to be calming and comforting . She didn't understand what was happening , why was the guitarist acting that brutal all of a sudden ? And by the way , how did she know eren in the first place ?

" kanae it's alright , he's gone.."
In the other side , the audience seemed to calm down a little , meaning that the titans were already in their spots , ready to start their performance .

It didn't take long for the guitar notes to be heard in every corner of the place . It was definitely reiner . The fangirls yelled with all their might again . Y/n started to get annoyed with the noise that gave her headaches . She absolutely wanted to rest in the small room of her group , but of course , she wouldn't miss the opportunity to watch eren perform on live stream .

Leaving kanae and nanaba , the h/c haired girl swiftly moved between the curtains until she could have a clear view of the stage . Just in time to see armin tapping the piano tiles . Now , it was a calm and sweet melody that resonated .

Y/n leaned on the railing and let herself get enhanced by the music . His deep voice made the girls go crazy .

Time skip  :
Without her knowing , the song was already over . The titans saluted their fans and went toward the stairs that lead to the backstage while the presenter got on stage again .

Noticing the members getting dangerously closer to her , y/n backed off to hide herself more . She heard the stairs creaking under their weight and their voices echoing .

" we did really great guys ! " someone shouted that she assumed it was porco .

" yeah ! " armin excitedly yelled " I adored it ! It's a lot better than the last year ! "

Y/n observed them from the pile of curtains. She made sure that nobody else was there , not even kanae or nanaba that probably got back to the group room . She had to go . But appearing all of a sudden , in front of the four of them would be too embarrassing .

" by the way porco , sorry for earlier , I got angry a little too fast . I think that I needed to go on stage a little " eren apologized .

Y/n nodded her head and smiled , hearing them getting along again made her a little happy .