❥003

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Hearing the familar sound indicating that "eren" hanged up the phone , y/n gave the phone back to Mikasa who Semmed as confused as ever .

" so ? " the ravenette asked her friend
" we're going to meet tomorrow , the guy's gonna hand me back my phone "
Hearing this words , mikasa smirked " well, at least I can say that you're not bored here . You just came back and there you are , having a date "

Y/n eyes widened and covered her now red face with her hands " H-hey , it's not a date , I'm only going to have my phone back " she mumbled , but it was audible to the girl sitting in front of her.

" in any way , you were lucky that he was the one that had your phone , or you could've bid your goodbye to it "

Y/n grimaced at the thought , she never , would imagine herself without her phone , never.

" I admit , I'll be dead by now . I had a lot of pictures that I took in the USA , the numbers of the poeple that I met there.. Without mentioning the fact that it was super expensive and working very well "

" aren't you scared that he might take a look at your data ? "

Y/n blinked , tilting her head , mikasa just sighed and flicked the forehead of the poor girl " you're very stupid , why didn't you had a password ? "

" it's a lot easier without it.. And I wouldn't even think that I'll lose it one day ! And thanks to that he was able to track my phone and call you " y/n pouted crossing her arms .

" yeahh.. You're right " mikasa rolled her eyes at y/n's little child behavior and chuckled .

A door suddenly opened and it was the one connecting the roof to mikasa's appartement " dinner is ready ! " a voice spoke excitedly , the two girls soon recognized that it was mikasa's little sister , pieck .

The ravenette sighed and made a sigh to y/n to follow her to the kitchen .

" oh ! Hi there y/n " a petit woman standing in front of the two girls said , she had short black hair and Grey eyes . Y/n nodded .

" it's been a long time , we missed you a lot , especially Mikasa . She don't even take off that scarf that you offered her " the old woman laughed at Mikasa who just hid her blush behind her scarf .
" anyways , why don't you stay for dinner with us ? "

" oh no , I'm sorry , I'm afraid I can't . Someone is wanting for me , I hope the next time we will though " the h/c-ette declined politely the offer and went downstairs , she almost bumped into pieck who just sent her a tiny smile and continued her way .

She felt a wave of nostalgia hit her . Oh , how she envied to have a family like the Ackermans .
She shaked off the thought , and made her way quickly to her appartement .

" you're finally here ! It's been an hour since you left "
Annie l/n stood In front of her sister with her hands on her hips , with a scowl on her face " if you didn't come any sooner , I've would been dead hungry right now "

" you could've done some lasagna " y/n shrugged .
In a few moments , she boiled the water and served the dinner .

Annie ate her plate quickly and went to her room . Meanwhile , y/n didn't eat a single bite , she wasn't hungry . So , she placed her plate in the fridge and went to her room also .

She lay down on her bed and inhaled . A book that rested near her bed caught her attention : it was a book called ymir fritz and the nine titans .

She remembered that she read that book before she went to USA . After a moment of hesitation , she decided to pick it and read it .

In a matter of minutes , her eyes closed uncouiously and her mind took her to dreamland
          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Hi ! So I'm sorry I didn't update for a while now... I'm sorry if this chapter is short too , I'm feeling very sick these days so I had to rest.. Again , I'm so sorry

 Again , I'm so sorry