❥033

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
" just great.." y/n rolled her eyes , seeing the huge crowd standing outside .

" let's get out from the emergency exit " eren dragged the female once again .

They were walking down the halls of the enormous stadium , finally finding an exit after a while and pushing the door open .

The cold air of the night immediately welcomed them . Y/n shivered instantly which made eren wrap his arms
around her shoulders in attempt to give her warmth .

" your dress is absolutely stunning and it suits you very well , but it's not the perfect outfit to walk with at night  "

" thanks for the compliment but let me remind you that wearing a t-shirt isn't different too "

He smiled .

" it's true , but I never get cold ! "

" ohhh , even if I push you in that fountain ? " she gave him a look of pure malice pointing to the fountain in the other side of the road  .

" I'd like to see you try  "

He ran in the opposite direction laughing while y/n followed him , running as much as she could with her heels on . But the brown haired male was nowhere in sight anymore .

Realizing that , y/n slowed down whipping her head in every direction .
She felt a pang in her heart thinking that he left her , and in that moment , she regretted her choice . How can she stay with him after he lied to her , destroyed Freida and abandoned her?

It only took a few sweet words to make her problems vanish . A lot of events have occurred . Because of that contract , then this whole thing with Freida . She regretted making that choice already , but she loved him eternelly.

" eren ? " she calls out in vain .

This time , it was for sure . They were going to stay together. But she had a bigger problem than thinking about their relationship : she have to find him .

" ereeeeen ? "

The young lady started to feel scared . She didn't know why but fear took over her body all of a sudden.
The persons who passed by gave her a strange look . Alone , wearing a thin dress , she really seemed like a weird person .

She starts walking again , worried , arriving at the small fountain place where she saw the guy that she was looking for . Giving her a smile while holding a box of pizza in his hand . Y/N wasted no second and jumped in his arms .

" oh here , have this " eren wrapped a coat around her figure " and a little something to eat in case you're hungry after all of this running "

The female's eyes shined at the sight of her favorite pizza , the smell was heavenly making her stomach grumble  .
She grabbed a slice and took a good bite from it . It was cold and it wasn't greatly seasoned  , but right now it didn't matter .