❥020

⊱ ────── {

           ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov :
You put a hand on your mouth , telling yourself that it was impossible that he was here . You got up from your bed and wiped away the tears and ran toward the door , doing your hair in the process .
You finally reached the door and with shaky hands , you open it .

Your eyes widened in surprise , it was really him . Eren..

You immediately jumped on him and hugged him tightly .

" hey , y/n..you're going to suffocate me.." he coughed gasping for air .

" I'm sorry , you're going to think that I'm an idiot...I-" you wiped your tears and separated from the hug .

" it's never stupid to cry or feel sad , it only proves that you have feelings  " he placed his hands on your shoulders for comfort .

He smiled at you " can we go to the roof of your building ? "

"...yeah " you hesitantly nodded .

" then , let's go watch the stars like the other  time " he softly whispered.
You nodded once again , grabbing your keys and climbing up the stairs to your rooftop with eren behind you .

You arrived in front of a big metal door .
You tucked a lock or your hair behind your ear and grabbed a key . You inserted in the keyhole and tried to push the door open but your strength was no longer present .
You chuckled dryly before turning to eren

" I have no strength left.."

Eren advanced and placed his hands on yours that were still on the door .
Thankfully , there were no lights around so he couldn't see your flushed cheeks .

With a small smile , Eren pushed it open . You were awestruck by the view . The night was dark indeed , but the stars in the sky illuminate it . You could see all the building in the street by the few lights that were shining . It was like the both of you were in your own small world , with the cold fresh air hitting on your s/c skin .

You advanced toward the railing and gripped on it . Eren closed the door softly and joined you .

" feeling better ? "

"...yeah.."  eren noticed that you were shivering . He took your arms and rubbed his warm palm against your skin . You mumbled a thanks . There was a silence , but the male decided to broke it " nightmares are only dreams that took a bad turn " .

" in mine , it's more like life took a bad turn "

" say , do you like romantic comedy movies ? " he soon changed the subject . You shook your head  " I don't really like them , they are nearly the same story and all, and a popular guy would never fall with a discreet girl  "

Eren was the one to shake his head now 

" it's not always the same  " .

You raised an eyebrow " how's that ?  ".