❥018

⊱ ────── {

           ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov  :
Eren took the coat from your hands , taking the chance of making contact with your touch , he grabbed your right one in his .

You blushed . But you couldn't lie , you enjoyed it .

" your hands are so...warm " you mumbled but loud enough for him to hear .

" oh yeah..maybe..it's the second time that someone told me that  " he looked down to his fingers .

" oh..how ? " the boy just shrugged and changed the subject  " oh , y/n , porco told me..."

You tensed up and the smile that you were wearing on your face dissappeared . Blood frozen in your veins .
'damn it..he exposed me . What am I going to do now ?'

You gulped , waiting for him to finish his
sentence .

"...a really good joke ! I absolutely have to tell you about it ! " he smiled a little .

You blinked , not having any reaction .
" um..ok.." you finally managed to speak a few words .

Eren cleared his throat and his teel eyes bored into yours . His signature smirk still present .

" it's the story of a young man who went to a bar . He demanded to the server : " 8 cups of sake please ! The server was shocked but eventually served him . After drinking his cups he ordered 7 more cups , then 6 , then 5 and it continues . Then he says : " oi , server , it's funny ! the less cups I drink , the more drunk I'm becoming ! "
Proud of himself , Eren shut up and waited for your reaction . However , you were completely dumbfounded by his behavior .

" um...yeah...cool.."

" didn't you get it ? " the brunette insisted , his smirk still not fading " it's a guy that.."

You facepalmed  " I completely understand , but..it's sooo...idiotic ! Porco really pulled a strange joke "

The Teel eyed man sighed in disappointment " well , it's okay , I have another one ".

" I'm listening.."

" how do we call a black wizard that uses black magic with milk ? "

" I..don't know " you replied intrigued .

" a false white wizard ! "

" oh god..please wait at the line of the worst jokes of my life , I have one that's not bad "

" go on ! " eren exclaimed . You sit properly and speak with a serious tone " what's small , yellow and scary ? "

" ummm...chips ? " you facepalmed at his answer .

" are you scared of chips ? " you raised an eyebrow at him .

" wellllll...i don't know.. " eren rubbed the back of his neck  "what if it wants to kidnap me ? "