❥032

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
-Slut , whore , bitch

Shinobu ripped her gaze of the blue sky , a mix of anger and sadness could be seen in her purple eyes as she looked at eren .

" this is what they called my little sister for a year , and it's all your fault ."

" she had to change schools , delete all of her social medias accounts , to start a new life . And why did all of that happen ? Because she trusted the man she loved . Because she choose you . You could've support her and stand by her side ! But instead , I was the one who glued all the broken pieces of her heart so she can heal and move on . Eren jaeger , you're an asshole ."

Kanae spat the last words with venom lacing in them , letting out all the hate she kept inside her .

Only the sobs of Freida were heard in the silent room , with the song of the concert playing in the background . It was the kids aren't alright , a song of fall out boys . It pretty much matches the situation after all .

While kanae confronted eren , Freida was crying in her sister's arms , probably because the old wound that kanae tried to heal opened again at the hearing of her past again .

Meanwhile , y/n couldn't believe what she heard . Tears started to run down her burning cheeks . Everything suddenly makes sense .

The warning that porco gave her . She never  thought that eren could do such horrible things , not even in her worst nightmares . Was he really the same person that took her star gazing ? The person that sang for her in this exact place ? The one who can't cook ?

He extended his hand in her direction and she saw his eyes glistening with tears . The female felt a pang in her heart . But she remembered the story of Freida and slapped his hand away .

" don't touch me ! You...you bastard ! "
It was the only words that escaped her throat . It was too overwhelming . Her heart felt like it was to explode at any moment . She couldn't take it anymore .
And so , she ran out of the room . Hot tears staining her cheeks . Eren watched her leave, trembling.

" y/n I swear I didn't have the choice ! I didn't want any of this to happen , I neven thought that.."

He wiped the tears that threatened to fall . Shinobu was the only one in the room who wasn't balling her eyes out . She was determined to destroy eren , to make him suffer and pay for what he did .

" do you see all the pain that you cause to these poor souls ? How many lives did you destroy you freak ?! It's better if you disappear and never return ! "

Freida suddenly looked up , wiping the few tears on her cheeks and detaching herself from her sister.

" Shinobu...please stop it..."
The said girl shot a look of confusion to
the blue eyed girl , who was shaking .