❥016

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov :
After a little while , you calmed down and let go of the singer , wiping the tears that rolled down your warm cheeks . You mumbled a small thanks .

Eren backed off a little . His eyes held a look of worry and affection . You smiled sadly at him " it's fine , I'm alright " .

Eren simply nodded , not asking any further  questions . He was doubting that it might be a sensible subject and that you weren't ready to tell him about it . But even so , he took your hand in his .

You looked up at him and he declared " I will always be here for you if you need me "
You nodded with a small smile .
".... Or my irresistible body ! " he added smirking proudly . You slapped his arm playfully shutting him up laughing . But eren's mission was successful : making you laugh .

" let's head back , shall we ? " he proposed .

You hummed in response.
As you approached the stairs , you glanced at eren's hand . You badly wanted to hold it but you refrained yourself from doing so .

The palace came into view and you took a turn to enter by the backstage .
Neither one of you talked after leaving the tree . But in some way , this silence was comforting .

Eren unlocked the metal door with the help of his pass and you entered the big building . You recognized the long hallways that led to the V.I.P room .
Most of the girls were gone , only Annie and two another teenagers of her age were remaining , talking comfortably while sitting on the sofa . In front of them were Armin , Reiner and Porco . They all had a glass in their hand , and you hoped that the one at your sister's hand didn't contain alcohol .
The Asian man mysteriously vanished .

" ola ! " eren plopped down next to armin .

The blond sent him a stare that the leader  pretend to not notice it and turned toward the three girls " hello ! ".
One of the girls , blinked multiple times before tears began to emerge from her eyes  , hand covering her mouth , not believing that she got noticed by one of the most popular idols . The other one grabbed Annie's arm and let out small squeaks of excitement , and Annie nodded , sparkles in her eyes .

" girls , it's really him " she whispered to the two , that instantly hugged each other tightly .

You watched the scene before you with a tired look , but it held happiness , happiness to hear your sister's laugh after such a long time . Your gaze then focused on eren . Who was telling about his progress to the girls who were crying in happiness . You giggled slightly , and that seemed to caught his attention  . He looked up at you and smiled at you briefly , and you smiled back . You tried to hide the red on your cheeks by looking away .

" y/n ? " you blinked surprised . Porco was actually talking to you . You never payed attention to his facial features before . Now that you mention it , he was quite handsome , he also had that lazy and smug aura around him .