❥011

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
Eren signed another autograph , then took another picture , and finally smiled to another girl that he didn't know and will never see again . He seriously began to get bored of this meet-up that lasted long in his taste . He restreined himself for sighing again and concentrated on greeting the next girl coming , preparing his best smile .

When he looked up , his heart skipped a beat .

It was her . The girl that never left his mind the last two weeks . She was in front of him , eyes looking down . He could've recognize her between hundred girls . He gulped and looked down to hide his flushed cheeks . Porco seemed to notice the h/c girl .

" this one is very cute " he mumbled to eren , who was now glaring at the male with a dark look , already knowing his intentions .

Porco decided to sat down on the couch and make himself comfortable , A little smile formed on his lips .

In that moment , the eyes of the h/c girl meet eren's Teel eyed ones , that were wide with surprise .

2nd person pov :
" advance " Mikasa ordered you from the line . Your feet moved mechanically .

All stress evaporated from your cells , all you wanted to do right now if be in your bed watching anime and eating chocolate . But you restrained yourself from running away and sat down on the couch , like the other girls : next to eren .

" hello ! My name is nipha , and you are ? " a journalist with short brown hair placed a microphone near your face .

" I'm y/n " you mumbled .

You felt eren gaze on you , but you ignored him , keeping your eyes down .

The other members of the titans watched silently from a little distance , recalling the events two weeks ago with Mr.isayama that they weren't ready to forget , not after their leader's reaction toward the name " y/n " they remembered you .

" Ok ! Let's take the picture ! " the photograph announced " c'est parti ! Come on mademoiselle , give us a beautiful smile ! ".

You looks to the objective but with a stoic look on your face . The photographer seemed a bit disappointed but took the photo nonetheless .
He nodded a bit convainced.

" the autograph now ! " the journalist gave you a pen as you tended a picture to eren .

He signed it and tried to give it to you , but you refused .

Eren frowned , he insisted that you will take the autograph . Not wanting to keep the other fans waiting , you snatched from his hand without looking at him .

" now , you can ask the group a question ! " nipha pushed the mic closer to your mouth , as you gave her a wtf look and remained mute .

" ask eren if he have a girlfriend " she winked at you . All the girls wanted to know if they had their chance with him .

You turned to the brunette , with a bitter look on your face , him , was narrowing his eyes at you furrowing his brows as if he was telling you that he didn't have anything to do in the situation he had been put into .

With disgust , you forced yourself not to gag when choking the words " do you have a girlfriend ? ".

Eren sent her one last look with his burning Teel eyes before turning fully to the camera and giving a reassuring smile " nope , I don't have one for the moment . I'm devoting my heart to the music ".

All the girls sighed with relief , as if someone confessed to them . They are already imaging themselves in one of the magazines with eren , a writing below saying " eren has found the love of his life " .

You looks at him with hatred and anger , meanwhile nipha was smiling to the crowd " it seems that the star singer of the titans is single ! Girls , you have your chances ! "

Then , the journalist invited you to the room next door to have the photo group .

Without hesitation , you got up and pushed a man in a costume , probably a bodyguard that was charged of keeping the groups under control .

You bluntly affirmed that you were good on your own .

Before opening the door , you took one last glance at eren , he wasn't even looking at you .

" hello ! I'm nipha , what about you ? "

" I'm Mikasa " the young girl replied .

These were the last words you heard before you shut the door close .
On the other side , a lot of teens and girls were blabbering , or rather talking excitedly about the autographs and the group photos .

" I asked porco about his type of girls and he said that it was the brunettes ! " a girl with long black hair cried .

" look ! I'm going to make this as my profile picture on Facebook , and I'll post it on Twitter and insta ! " another one jumped showing the picture that she took to her friend .

And here you go again , feeling left out . You weren't at the level of these girls at all . And eren..eren..

You felt a mix of hatred and pain in your chest . You waited for two minutes , but being suffocated by the intense atmosphere around here , you decided to go outside and wait for Mikasa outside .

As you were about to leave , a little girl with brown hair tied up in a pony tail bumped into you .

" oh ! Y/N is it ? Here is you package ! It contains the recorded meeting with the titans , along with the group picture and a calendar of the titans for the year 2021 ! Have a good day ! " and with that , she runs off .

A few minutes later , mikasa made her way towards you , bumping into a few girls in the process . She , also , had a package with her .

" y/-"

" don't say anything , please " you interrupted her " he is only an idiot....a lot different than how he came over with me...I.."

" I'm so sorry N/N If I dragged you in all of this , I was wrong " Mikasa said softly .

You smiled weakly , reaching your sentimental limits once again . He weren't the one that you thought he was..

" shall we go ? " you changed the subject, fanning yourself with your hands to cool yourself down . Mikasa nodded .

" I really need to change my mind " you sighed painfully .

" I called the girls this morning , we're going to meet at the pizza place at the market " Mikasa clapped her hands together .

" of course that I'll join ! " you smiled " I am really excited to chat with the others like the old time ! ".

Deciding to forget about eren , you followed Mikasa to the shopping center .

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
To be continued..