❥014

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
" y/n ! " Annie gripped tightly on your arm , eyes wide " he sang a song about you ! It's about you , I am certain ! " .

She turned simp mode .

" oh my God , oh my God , Eren is dating my sister ! "

You were so stunned to pay attention to her . The lyrics of the song were playing in your head repeatedly , you were in cloud nine , in the middle of the clear sky of your imagination .

'hey y/n , I remember your name'

He remembered you .

He didn't bother to erase you from his mind , even though that you both met under embarrassing circumstances .
It was enough to forgive him .

" let's go to the backstage ! " Annie yelled .

You followed her , mind clouded . You both finally managed to make your way through the huge crowd . Panels marked the way to the V.I.P entrance . You got closer and kept waiting at the line .

And soon enough , the line became more and more small , considering there weren't many people in the V.I.P section .

'what I'm going to do ? What I'm going to do ?!' you thought with panic slowly building inside of you as you approached the big doors that indicated
" titans : V.I.P entrance "

The Murmurs around you turned to screams and cries . A girl with red hair , apparently disappointed , putted a hand over her mouth and tears rolled down her cheeks .

You felt yourself getting irritated , there were many more worst things to cry for , but you immediately calmed down after seeing four smiling silhouettes that were hydrating themselves with small bottles containing a white and creamy liquide at the inside of the big hall .

You presented your tickets to the guards and they let you enter . Immediately , the smell of food welcomed you , there were tables with multiple snacks on it , and also white couches to get comfortable .

There wasn't that much of a crowd , and all the people present ( mostly girls ) seemed focused on an Asian man that animated the show and representing the titans pictures .

You were amazed , but not as much as your sister . The girl looked like she was in the clouds . You smiled seeing her observing the pictures with attention , then your gaze shifted to the corner of the room where the idols were standing . That's when you noticed that eren was looking at you . You flushed and you felt your face became like a tomato , but you didn't turn away , you simply stood on your place , not breaking eye contact .

But the silent contact broke when the singer leaned to place his water bottle on the table . Then , with a small smile , he approached you . You swore you could feel that your heart was going to explode .