❥019

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
2nd person pov :
You felt your heart pounding against your chest that you thought it's going to slip or your ribcage . But then , reality hit you like a heavy piece of chunk and dragged you down to the real life . No , this isn't a manga where skipping classes is the easiest thing in the world. Tomorrow , you had classes . And skipping them will led your professors to lose all faith in you and break your image of the serious and elegant student that you were .

Your heart was screaming to you to accept his invitation with a smile , but you couldn't .

" I have classes tomorrow so it's...impossible.."

Guilt was building inside you when you watched eren's face frowning little by little .

" I'm still remaining in my class thanks to my hard work in the past few years . And I somehow managed to convince the teachers to let me in the same level as my friends after long arguments . Or so I'll take the classes that I missed again . I'm really sorry eren...but I can't..." you looked at the male who gave you an understanding look and a small smile in return .

" it's alright , we can meet again if you want , at the end of the week maybe ?  " you thinked about his suggestion before replying " why not..i have nothing to do this weekend so.."

Eren sighed  " I have practice and a concert at sendai on Sunday , but I guess that I can go.."

You expression held one of shock when you heard his words " sendai ? But it's really far from here ! More than 300km ! ".
" airplanes and vans exist ya know ? Dummy " you blinked at him then you punched him in the arm softly scoffing .
Eren suddenly froze , and looks at you directly in the eyes " what did you do just now ?  "

You rolled your eyes " I punched you " .
You could see a glint of pure malice in his eyes while his brows furrowed .

" did you just hit the glorious eren jeager ? "

You were confused . You didn't even hit him hard . So why was he acting like that ?

" eren..what the..? "

" you deserve a punishment " he announced with a dangerous smile .

Without a warning , he launched at you and began to tickle you . You yelled on top of your lungs before you were pushed down on the chair . You tempted desperately to push eren away from you but it was to no avail .

" s-s-stop ! " you wheezed , laughing uncontrollably .

The boy stopped and sat on the chair properly . Meanwhile , you were panting heavily .

" are you insane ?! Why did you do that ?! "

He smirked slightly  " because I wanted to " .

You inhaled , calming your lungs and closed your eyes .