❥015

⊱ ────── {⋅

           ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
2nd person pov :
Your mind was living a war of thoughts , and you couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling that you felt this instant . Eren , still not convinced by your answer , took off his coat and placed it on your shoulders . Immediately , you felt a nice warmth enveloping your body . You nodded simply as a sign of gratitude .

" you coming ? It's not far away from here " he declared .

You never noticed that his voice was deep and soothing at the same time , it was calm . It's not surprising that he sings after all ; he had the looks and the capacities to do so .

You ran again a few meters before eren came to a halt in front of a typical Japanese restaurant .

" it may not have the looks , but the food here is excellent ! I really love the gyosas that the chef makes " he gave you a reassuring smile .

Your heart was about to melt like the snow under the rays of the sun . You hardly understand the different emotions that circuled inside you . The butterflies danced in your stomach while your cheeks were tainted with a red hue .
Your heart beating fast that it almost broke out free from your ribcage . That was the ultimate feeling that runned through your veins , that made your mind go crazy with a lot of questions .

" let's enter " the deep voice of eren broke you out of your trance and you quickly followed him to the restaurant. Instantly , the strong smell of the fish welcomed you , but it wasn't disgusting . It was mixed with the smell of herbs , spices , vegetables and a lot of other scents  .

You inhaled deeply trying to calm the beating of your heart that was racing .
You advanced a little , and a servant came into your view  " welcome to sakana bâ ! A table for two I assume ? "

" yes please " eren replied , making the servant nod and guide them to a place near the big window , that gave a view of the dark sky outside .

You eyed the menu card on your hands , debating on what to choose .
" I think that I'm going to order f/J/f ( favorite Japanese food )." you declared .

Eren picked the famous special dish of the chef , the gyosas .
The place that you were seated at gave a full view to the kitchen , so you could clearly see the cook preparing the food .

" I didn't know that you liked Japanese food  " you turned your gaze toward the brunette that grinned at you .

" I love Japanese food , but Mexican food will always be my favorite." he drooled making you chuckle .

" yeah , I remember the day you mistake the tomatoes for the piments  "

" well , I'm not an expert in cooking " he pouted .

" that's obvious " you laughed .
You let your eyes inspect the delicate face of the boy in front of you , you were about to say something until he beat you up to it .