❥008

⊱ ────── {

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
" y/n ? " a very familar voice called .

You difficultly opened your eyes and flinched when you saw Mikasa on top of you shaking you awake .

" Mi..mikasa ? " you blinked your eyes multiple eyes to make sure you weren't awake .

And yep , it was really the ravenette , who got up from the bed and crossed her arms looking at you suspiciously .

" what are you doing here ? " you sat up from your laying position , rubbing the sleep of your face .

You noticed the shutters open , and the clock was indicating 7 of the morning .

Eren left a week ago , mikasa arrived at your house when you were busy occupying yourself with cooking . And her , being the loyal and caring friend , slept over at your house many times .

She supported you at your worst times , and you were grateful for her .

And today...'oh crap..' you whined mentally . Today , was the day where you go back to school . In other words , beggining of hell .

The last week was so exciting that you successfully managed to recollect your thoughts . You both went to the cinema , to the pool , to the fair , you had so much fun that you quickly forgot about eren and school .

But right now , she remembered painfully that the vocations came to an end , and now , a new year begin .

" come on n/n , it's 7:10 am ! "

" how did you enter ? " you furrowed your
brows a questioning look on your face .

Mikasa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms " it was Annie who opened for me , idiot ! Now get your ass off the bed or we're gonna be late for our first day ! "

" she's already awake ? " you growled rubbing your tired eyes again .

" she had to see pieck for I-don't-know-what-anymore " Mikasa sighed massaging her temples " well , you're going to get off the bed or do I make you ? " she glared at you .

You growled and shot up from your warm bed , walking toward the closet to grab some clothes .