❥010

[ remember , if you don't like the outfits below you can change them !
Also , answers to some questions you guys been asking at the end of the chapter , enjoy ! ]

[ remember , if you don't like the outfits below you can change them !Also , answers to some questions you guys been asking at the end of the chapter , enjoy ! ]

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Your eyes opened slowly , feeling the hot rays of the sun on your skin .

Your heart was beating furiously against your chest thinking about the upcoming day . The meeting of the titans . You were finally going to meet eren after a long period without him keeping his promise .

You sat up and blinked your eyes multiple times to adjust them to the luminosity of the room . It was only 8:15 of the morning , but for you , it was already late .

You shot up from your bed without bothering to do it and went to the kitchen to eat some chocolate . Otherwise , you couldn't eat something else because of your stress .

Once you finished eating , you went to Annie's room and knocked on the door .

" coming ! " your sister's voice called from the other side of the door .

This time , you waited patiently in front of her room , twirling a piece of your hair in your finger . It was an habitude that you do when you were Hella anxious .

Annie finally opened the door . Her body was wrapped in a white towel and her hair was down on her shoulders , dripping .

" yo." she bluntly greeted .

You entered the room , something that you couldn't manage to do for the last two weeks .

You let your gaze loosen on the numerous posters of the titans . You were feeling a little bad for going and see them without your sister , but you didn't had a choice.

After meeting the teel eyes of eren and feeling multiple pangs at your heart , you turned around and faced Annie , who was laying her hand back against the door frame .

" so..how do I own this honor " the blonde said .

" I was wondering if I could borrow your editions of stars & people of the titans " you closed your eyes for a moment .

" oh , so you're interested now . You saw eren again hmm ? " she narrowed her eyes at you .

You flinched a bit but soon regained your composure " nonsense " you mumbled .

Annie , still not convinced with your answer , opened her mouth to protest but you glared at her , making her close her mouth and quietly walks to the closet .

Your jaw dropped seeing her take out a big package and placing it in your arms . You huffed at the enormous weight .

" what the hell , how many do you have ? " you struggled to keep yourself steady .