❥025

⊱ ────── {

           ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
The cheers that were heard in the room were getting louder and louder due to poeple barging in each minute .

Chatters , laughters , crunching sounds , yells of excitement all echoed in the big place .

Hidden behind a curtain , the hand of the young female gripped the fabric . She observed secretly the silhouettes of the poeple sitting on the bleachers . Her heart was beating fast while her eyes wondered around the place like a robot , her brain was trying to count the number of watchers , but it seems impossible . There were so many !

" 10 000 " a voice said behind her .

Y/N flinched and turned around . She relaxed seeing it was none other than Shinobu with her soft smile plasted on her face . Her short hair was no longer attached by the butterfly clip , making it fall to her shoulders gracefully .

" you scared me ! What do you mean ? " Shinobu made her way beside the girl , also peeking from behind the curtain

" you scared me ! What do you mean ? " Shinobu made her way beside the girl , also peeking from behind the curtain .

" impressing isn't it ? 10 000 people are
present to watch the show "

" woah..I'm beggining to stress out..." y/n gulped the lump that formed in her throat.

" don't worry , once on the stage , you'll forget about everything . You can't think of the watchers or the place you're in , only the moment that you're living and that's what it matters ! " she smiled warmly at y/n putting a hand on her shoulder .

" you seem to have experienced this  " the h/c haired girl remarqued , adjusting the curtain .

" I did theater before , that's why "

Y/n tempted to imagine Shinobu on the stage , wearing clothes of the old times , leaning on the balcony while a man declared his love for her .
The idea itself was kinda funny , but why not ? Shinobu was an open and extroverted person , and it suits her a lot .

" for real ? I didn't thought that you were this type of person "

" never Judge a Book by Its cover " the purple eyed girl jokingly said .