❥031

⊱ ────── {

           ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
" eren ! "

The young man whipped his head to the source of the sound , seeing Freida waving at him while swimming in the pool .

He shook his head . He was comfy on his spot  , laying on his towel . He closed eyes , seeking some rest . But it was soon interrupted when he felt cold and freezing droplets of water on his torso .

" Freida ! " he protested .

The girl bursted in laughter . Eren felt his heart melt . She was so beautiful when she laughed . He instantly forgot about her previous action , which was splashing him with water .

" anyway , if you don't want to join me , I'll join you ! " she said opening her bag and taking out her towel . She placed it beside him and layed down . For a second , Eren observed her : she was wearing a blue that matched her piercing blue eyes  , it was drawing perfectly her curves , not mentioning that her pale skin covered with the droplets of water  .

It absolutely had an effect on him . Freida noticed his stare , which made him turn away and get red from embarrassment . She didn't seem comfortable with that closeness between them  , and she was doing her best not to show her troubled mask .

" the sun is really nice , that's great ! We can sunbath !  "

" yeah.." he got up , walking away .

Freida felt her heart shatter . Was he that bored to be with her ? The memories of the past month that they spent together were flooding in her mind .

The day after they met , they went to a restaurant and talked . The next day too , then the next week . They always texted , went to the cinema and parcs . They even sang together in the streets . She knew about his life more : he played in a group named the titans , with three other persons and they weren't really popular but they still played at festivals . He lived alone since the death of his mother and his tutor was a bastard . He liked to discover new places in the city . He was kinda childish and flirty sometimes , but that's what makes his charm .

Freida was sure of it . The more she gets to know him , the more she feels attracted by him . But he didn't show the slightest sign of an attraction . He was...friendly . She thought that he wasn't even interested in relationships .

" it's not easy , this thing.." she sighed .

" it was a really fun day " eren stretched his arms yawning .

Freida , who was blowing her hair , smiled warmly while nodding . She had really fun today , even though she didn't succeed confessing to the male . Well , better keep their friendship .

" you want an ice cream ? " eren proposed pointing to a truck next by .

" yes  ! "

They got closer to the stand , eyeing the different ice cream flavors . Freida decided to take a vanilla flavor while eren choose cookies and cream . They found a bench nearby and sat on it .