❥002

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
As if Coming back to reality , y/n blinked and went to the checkout to pay the book .
"180 dollars please"

She gave him the money , still confused . In her hand was the small paper that he gave her . She stuffed it in her pocket and left the library , with her sneaking between the poeple who were waiting patiently for god knows what , and pedaled rapidly home .

Once she was there , she sat on her bed and pulled her laptop .
The girl scrolled through the web looking for what the signature of isayama looks like.

After trying multiple times on a draft , she successfully imitated the signature and wrote a dedication . Then , she put the book on her desk and layed down on her bed .

" phew.. It was a very rough day.." she sighed closing her eyes for a brief moment.
She turned around and observed the poster who was hanging above her bed head .

It was a popular actor who died years ago . Three years ago to be exact .
To be honest , she didn't feel anything about it now , it affected her in the past , but now , it don't anymore . She sighed and got up from her bed to pick it up .

Then , she sat on the edge of the bed .
" I'm bored.." she pouted " it's not very late , so I better go and give Mikasa her book..I'll call her to tell her that I'll come over "

She stuffed her hand in her pocket , searching her phone . Her eyes widened when she didn't find it and she froze in her spot " huh.. Impossible.. I had it when I was In the libra..! "

The image of the strange boy popped in her head , she bumped into him , fell on the floor , and being the idiot she is , picked up the book without checking if her phone was still in her pocket or not..
" shit shit shit , I forgot it there ! " she cursed and panicked , but finding that panicking was not a solution , she sighed loudly " I'm certain that someone had found it already... Rahhh what am I gonna do " she jumped on her bed and her frustrated screams were muffled by the pillow .

Once she calmed down , she looks up at the window and her eyes lit up " Mikasa ! She can help me..well I hope she can "
Y/n picked up attack on titan and left her room .

" Annie ? I'm paying a visit to Mikasa , I won't be there for long "
" okay " a bored voice was heard from the kitchen .

The h/c-ette wears her shoes and went down the stairs in a hurry and crossed the street , then , she tapped the password of her friend's building .
Finally on the rooftop , she saw a figure who seems to be Mikasa's , who was gazing at the stars .

" hey ! " y/n shouted , gaining the attention of the ravenette .
" y/n ! I thought that you went home , what are you doing here ? "
" I have your book " y/n handed the book to her friend , whom eyes sparkled instantly .

" n/n ! No way ! " Mikasa snatched the book of y/n's hand .
" he signed the book ? " she said opening the book " for Mikasa , with love . Oh my goodness ! You really did meet him ! How was he like ? "

" uhm.. He was.. Very cultivated.." y/n breathed out a lie , the girl was feeling a bit guilty for lying , but it soon washed away when she remembered the events that happened at the library earlier the day .

She jumped on Mikasa's arms which took the raventte by surprise .
" Mikasa , it's horrible ! I lost my phone ! " y/n whined in the girl's arms , who looks at her with confusion " huh ? But how ? "
" I dropped it at the library " y/n mumbled " I don't know what to do ! Do you have an idea ? "

" well.." Mikasa started . Suddenly , an idea popped in her mind and she immediately took her phone of her pocket , she dialed a number and put it close to her ear .
" hello ? "
Mikasa furrowed her brows , which made the h/c-ette confused and worried .

" yeah..it is.."
Mikasa finally looks at her friend
" y/n , someone wants to talk with you "
Caught off guard , the said girl took the phone and said
" hello ? "
" oh , hello " a deep voice spoke rather embarrassed " I'm..I'm the boy from the library , that you bumped into.."

Y/n blinked multiples times , intrigued and waits for him to continue .
" I found your cell phone on the ground , I'm calling you from it right now "
Immediately , a large smile formed on the young woman lips .

" I searched the Last number that you called , and I choose Mikasa cause you too seems to be really close to each other . It was the last person that you texted and talked to . Anyways , where do we meet ? I have to hand it to you eventually "

Y/n, froze on place , she didn't know what to say. Luckily , mikasa helped her by mouthing a small place where to meet .

" umm , yeah yeah , I live at xxx appartement number 36 . "
" okay , I'll come over tomorrow at 14 , seems good ? "
" perfect ! Umm..i mean yeah seems good "
" okay then , I'll meet you tomorrow , goodbye "

" hey wait ! I don't even know what's your name ! "
" yeah the same for me ya know ! "
" ughh.. I'm y/n , y/n l/n , what about you ? "
The boy seemed to hesitate before responding
" eren jaeger "
         ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Hello poeple !
I hope that ya'll are Ok ! I just came back to school today and it was very exhausting and long but I somehow managed to write this chapter..
Sorry if it's not that good but you're going to meet eren the next chapter yay !
I hope you liked the chapter so far.. Take care of yourselves !
Ja ne <3

 Take care of yourselves ! Ja ne <3