❥005

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
" you're not going to believe me.." eren looks down to the water under us .
" I'm still waiting ! " you exclaimed rolling your eyes .

" I'm a singer in a popular group "
You blinked at him , then suddenly , you burst in laughter .

" ahahahaha ! That's a good one ! " you wiped a few tears , causing the boy to whine .
" but it's true ! "
" yah , and what's your group called ? " you asked him still giggling .

" oh , it's called the titans " he responded smiling slightly , but you just laughed again clutching your stomach .
" the..the titans ??! BAHAHAHA omg I can't ! "

" this isn't funny ! Besides we're four members in total "
" hmmm okay I understand " you inhaled deeply , calming yourself down and regaining your composure .

" you wanna listen to some of our songs ? " he proposed grabbing his phone from his pocket .
" yah , I don't see why not " you nooded seeing him scrolling through his phone Playlist , choosing a song and give his
earphones to who put them on .
"
oh ! There are starfishes on your earphones ! "
" well , it belongs to armin " he said rather quickly .
" who's armin ? " you asked him a look of confusion washed over your eyes , which made eren giggle slightly at your curiosity .

" armin is the vocalist in our group , he's 19 years old just like me . He's super smart and nice . I'm sure that you'll love him when you meet him "

" I can't wait to see him ! " you beamed excitedly jumping a bit.
Eren just laughed at you and you attitude , you sounded almost like a child .

" you're so cute~" he teased patting your head .
You blushed and swatted his hand away , then you signaled him to play the song .
" here you go " eren clicked on the play button and the song started .

You turned your gaze to the horizon when the music exploded in your ears .

"I remember when you said your father's asleep
I remember swimming as our clothes drifted off to sea"

You closed your eyes tapping the beat with your fingers .

"So wake up, wake up dreaming
And lie here with me
Wake up, wake up dreaming
And lie here with me"

" are you the one who's singing ? " you asked him your eyes still closed .
" no , it's the mic . I payed it to do some play-back " he rolled his eyes sarcastically causing you to stuck your tongue at him .

"Here we go
Just lose control and let your body give in
To the beat
Of your heart as my hand touches your skin
Is this love
Or Just sexual desire
We're gonna start a fire !"

" I really like It ! " you smiled a bit finally opening your eyes and humming the lyrics .
" duh , my voice is irresistible " he run a hand through his hand and winked in your direction , causing you to laugh and nudge his side playfully " Idiot " .