❥012

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
The weather was amazing . The sun was bright in the blue sky where the white clouds slowly passed by .

Mikasa usually tempted you to forget about him by showing you the different stores that you saw in your way .

You both arrived not long after leaving the hotel , cause the shopping center was not very far .

" it's already 2:30 pm " you remarqued taking a look at your watch .

" I'm so hungryy " Mikasa whined " I wonder what should I order.." .

You both passed the gate of the shopping center . A welcoming atmosphere was present , families walking together , teens eating in groups at fast-foods and mothers who enjoyed the place full of stores .

You both took the elevator and went to the 3rd floor . Instantly , when you arrived , memories of a younger you played in your mind . Seeing a school library , you grimaced remembering all the homework you had to do for Monday . The fact that you went away for a year made it seems like you'll repeat the last year , like being in class 12 instead of 13 . But your grades convinced your teachers to let you in the higher class , but it wasn't that easy : you had to extra homework to catch up and exams more often . Definitely the double of what your friends will normally do .

" aye ! It's here ! "

Dragged out of your thoughts , you followed Mikasa to the inside of race pizza , your favorite meeting place with the girls for the past years . You made your way to your table where two persons where already there , and you were shocked to see..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" historia ?! Ymir ?! " you shouted .

" y/n ! " the blonde girl got up from her seat and hugged you " oh God ! I missed you so much ! "

" yeah ! Me too ! " you giggled hugging her back without hesitating .

" oi , hands off my historia " ymir quickly pulled Christa grabbing her from the waist .

" ymir ! " the blue eyed girl huffed . You raised your hands in defeat and laughed " chill bro , I don't have any intention of stealing her from ya " .

" well glad to see ya girl " she high fived you smirking .

" ugh ! I'm hungry " Mikasa groaned , taking a seat " where are the others ? " .

" sasha and Rico will be here in sometime I suppose , cause they had archery together this evening " ymir sipped on her glass of wine .

" and Mina couldn't come cause she had exams to pass the next week , so she had to revise for the whole weekend " Historia added .

You nodded while a servant came to your table to take the orders .

" we're still waiting for other persons " the blonde girl pointed to the two empty seats .

The young girl nodded and went to the table nearby .

" what are they doing ? If they don't come soon I'll die from starv-"

" I AM HERE MY PRECIOUS FOOD !! " sasha yelled loudly making people looks at her like she was a crazy person coming out from the mental hospital .

Rico smacked sasha's head and took a seat next to you , meanwhile sasha was across from you .

The servant came back a bit later and you finally were able to order . Minutes later , your food was finally ready .

" miam ! " sasha swayed happily in her seat smiling softly at the taste of the pizza .

You giggled at her enthousiasme and began to eat your pizza too . And that's when ymir bought the theme about the Boys..oh boy..

" say y/n , did you meet some hotties at USA ? "

Your mind quickly started thinking of the chaotic events that happened the morning , but you quickly shook your head and turns to them wth a smile " well....sort of.."

Mikasa gasped and grabbed your arm " Come on , tell us ! ".

" ohoho , you didn't mention that " ymir smirked when she saw your face flushing red .

" because it wasn't a big deal ." you defended yourself quickly " I just met him in a cafe , we exchanged our numbers , seen each other for 3 or 4 times , and that's it ! "

The girl seemed all dissatisfied , except ymir , who took another sip from her wine " I'm certain that you didn't tell us everything "

" I did ! " you huffed face still red .

Then , you continued eating , signaling the girls that the conversation ended . And ymir was smirking , she had found another victim .

It was like this that the evening passed by : a friendly atmosphere , laughters and smiles and blabbering about everything and anything .

Food finally eaten , you six walked in the shopping center buying the same bracelet .

Historia cracked on a big pink teddy bear while sasha was buying all the food that she found on the way .

It was currently 5pm , sasha and Rico didn't waste their time to leave , and you didn't hesitate to do so too .
Mikasa , historia and ymir decided to watch a movie at the cinema with you but you had to left , not wanting to let Annie alone .

Mini timeskip :
" Annie I'm back ! " you entered the small house , taking off your shoes .

" okay ! " Annie replied from her room .
You didn't waste a second to go to your own room too . Laying on your bed , your eyes trailed to the laptop on your desk .

" some episodes won't hurt " you got up and grabbed the laptop from your desk , opening the website and watching Jujutsu kaisen .

You were so focused on the anime that you didn't hear the bell ring , neither a sister opening a door . You also didn't hear the surprise scream of Annie . But you did saw a small envelope glid down your door . Confused , you paused on the episode and examined the letter before ripping it , and much to your surprise , it was a V.I.P concert ticket of the titans this night .
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
To be continued..