❥006

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Y/N and eren went to the market , there was lots of fruits , vegetables , fish , sweets , etc..

The both of them were like children , admiring the different types of fruites and mouth watering when seeing donuts or french fries .

They hesitated when picking up some vegetables , but they ended having some tomatoes and carrots .

They walked until they stopped at the Indian market . Y/N bought some rice while eren picked up some spicy stuff that he didn't and never saw in his entire life . He was actually interested .

They made their way quickly to y/n's house while talking about random things .

The girl tapped the code to her building .

" hey , you didn't tell me where you live " y/n asked the boy unlocking the door of the building .

" well actually I'm staying in a hotel , since we have a world tour . We're staying here in Japan next we will go to Korea I guess ."

Y/N eyes widened and went upstairs heading toward her appartement .

" since when you were here ? "

" 3 days , the first concert Wille be Saturday "

" and watcha doing in the time being ? "

" we do a lot of repeating , but we have also fansigning days . Exemple , like yesterday at the library where we bumped into each other . " he explained at the surprised girl .

When they were talking , they already arrived at the door of the house .

Y/N inserted the key in the keyhole and pushed open the door , the hall was absorbed by the dark , only the kitchen at the end of the house was emitting some faint light .

She went to to kitchen and placed the bags on the table , with eren turning on the lights of the house .

" okay ! We got some work to do now , get ready ! " y/n spoke clapping her hands together and getting out the necessary ingredients .

She grabbed some weird stuff in the eyes of eren from the shelves , observing her saying aloud

" soo , a knife , a cutting board , a casserole , a wooden spoon... "

Y/N poured some water in the casserole and let it boil , then grabbed the rice and vegetables from the bag .

" eren , it will be a good help if you cut the onions "

The woman gave him two onions and a big knife .

Eren furrowed his brows and sat on the chair . Confused , he watched y/n not knowing what to do .

The girl quickly and swiftly cut the tomatoes and placed them in a plate .

After a while of observing her , eren picked up the two onions and started peeling them . It was quite hard for him .

Y/N , who was busy with the peepers , noticed his struggle and explosed of laughter .

" well well , Mr.all mighty never cutted onions before , eh ? Observe the pro's work "

She sneaked behind the embarrassed boy and placed her left hand on his ,
taking the knife with her right one .

" look , you peel the skin , then you cut the onion like this. It will give you a cube format , voilà ! It's purrfect " ( if you get the reference ily bestie )

He try it again but failed miserably . Y/N just smiled at him and told him to take care of the rice .

Eren grabbed the rice packet and spill it in the casserole , then did the same treatment with the vegetables .

Y/N finished cutting the onions and added it to the mix and covered it .
After a few minutes of waiting , the meal was already ready , y/n mouth was watering at the sight .

" bon appétit ! " she said eyes sparkling .

" you too " eren smiled at the excitement of the girl .

The both of them started digging in at the same time . But suddenly , y/n clapped her hand on her mouth and her face went all red .

Eren blinked multiple times at the girl's reaction . She quickly grabbed the water bottle and gulped it .

Once she finished , she exhaled deeply .

" what the heck ! It's awful ! What did you put ? " she shouted .

Eren rubbed his neck " well , the red thing , like you said.."

A confused y/n went to the kitchen looking for the " red thing " he talked about .
She quickly get back to the living room .

" you added the peepers instead of the tomatoes , baka ! " she shouted raising the package in one hand and the other hand on her hip .

Eren apologized laughing nervously making the girl sigh in defeat .

" I think that we don't have another choice do we ? "

She dialed the number of the pizzaria delivery , and after purchasing , she looks to eren who was smiling .

" hey , why do you look that happy huh ? " she crossed her arms .

" well , I really like pizza . I'm glad that the meal was ruined anyway . "
She sighed in frustration and picked a movie .

" wanna watch some movies while waiting for the food ? " y/n suggested earning a small smile and a nod from eren .

An hour later , the both of them were focusing on the movie 'the lion King' , the pizzas were already devoured a long time ago .

Y/N loved the movie it had a lot of success in USA , it was funny and sad at the same time .

Meanwhile eren was just complaining about the quality of the movie .

Once the movie ends , y/n exhaled and checked the time .

" it's already 11pm , it's quite late , it's better if you stay here for the night , My sister Will be back tomorrow by noon . " she said turning to the boy .

Eren was about to protest , but ended up agreeing with her .

She shows him the way to her sister's room , and then , after a lot of hesitation , she kissed him on the cheek , but before he can kiss her back , she turned around and made her way to her own room .

Eren entred the room and without even turning on the lights . He took off his pants and shirt and went to bed
          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Sorry if this chapter is boring , but I promise the upcoming chapter will make up for it ! I'm trying my best to update the two books with my busy schedule and I hope ya'll don't hate it here .
It's quite difficult to update 2 books , but I was excited to start this one cause the idea couldn't leave my brain .
And I feel like the idea of this book is quite original ? Idk you tell me besties !
Anyways , take care of yourself !
Ja ne !