❥007

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Annie l/n pushed the entrance door open carefully , she didn't want to wake her sister up .

It was only 9am of the morning , she left earlier than planned .

Her friend hitch had to take pieck to the doctor cause she twisted her foot when they were at the park .

The blonde rubbed her tired eyes , she didn't sleep a lot since they were up till 3am .

She went to her room to finish her night peacefully . Y/N sleep till 11am , so it wouldn't be a problem .

She walked toward the door quietly , opened the door and placed her bag on the desk .

The room was dark , she couldn't see anything . But luckily , she knew the way to her bed very well .

She took off her jacket , and suddenly froze in her spot , she heard a...snore ?
Was it y/n who was sleeping in her bed ?

But she never heard her snoring before .
Confused , she backed off until her back hit the wall while her hand searched the switch .

The lights illuminated the once dark room and she felt her heart beats calming down when she saw a silhouette under the covers .

" y/n ? " she whispered

She approached slowly the bed , and gasped in surprise . There was a guy..with long brown hair .

" impossible..." she mumbled .

To confirm her thoughts , she picked one of the magazines that she had and picked up a picture of a boy with brown hair .

'the leader of the titans confess ! He tell us everything !'

She compared the picture to the boy who was sleeping in her bed , there wasn't a mistake , it was him...

Shocked , she began to shout .

" OH MY GOODNESS !! AHHHHHH "

Eren opened his eyes in alarm and turned around to see Annie he shouted too .

" WHAT THE HELL ?! "

His eyes darted around the room , his eyes widened in surprise seeing all the posters of the titans , and more particularly , him...

He was everywhere , on the walls , on the shirts , curtains , and even on the covers he was sleeping under .

In the other room , y/n woke up hearing screams from the other room , she jumped from her bed and runs there , her heart pounding in chest .

" eren ?! Is everything okay ?! "

She opened the door and found herself assisting to a strange...show .

Her sister Annie was cupping her cheeks blushing , squealing and laughing , her phone in her hand taking pictures of eren who was half naked , the poor guy seems depressed by the turn of events and rubbed his temples .