❥029

⊱ ────── {

          ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
Shinobu hurried to Freida and got in front of her in a protective manner . The black haired girl was still crying , trying to wipe away the tears that stained her beautiful face .

" s-shinobu..? " y/n stuttered , looking back and forth with a confused face to the three presents " what's happening ? Eren...what's the.."

But the singer didn't answer her . He wasn't moving , eyes still wide like saucers . Her confusion only grew , and the happiness that she felt earlier with him all melted like a snow under the sun .

" Shinobu.." he mumbled , gulping soundly .

" do you guys know each other ? " the h/c haired girl gasped slightly , facing her friend that glared at the male .

" Shinobu , why didn't you tell me? ! And why are you so angry ?! Freida why are you crying ?! What the hell is happening ! "

She felt like an intruder , including herself in something that wasn't concerning her . But she wanted to know . Maybe that was the key to everything . The words that she exchanged with porco . The nostalgic look on eren's face . The missing piece of a puzzle .

" I don't believe that you have the guts so show yourself here , Eren jaeger ! " Shinobu yelled pointing an accusing finger on him .

The said male didn't react , he only clenched his fists , not having any words to defend himself .

" afterall that you've made us go through ! You've made us all suffer !  "

The always smiling and sweet girl that y/n once knew , now , seemed like a ferious beast ready to attack its prey at any moment .

Y/n , completely lost and confused , eyed the three of them . She decided to ease up the tense atmosphere , feeling desperate of the events that occurred .

" listen , getting mad won't get you anywhere . Just explain to each other and it will be alright ! "

" y/n , stay out of this " eren warned the girl " I made mistakes , and I should assume the consequences "

" a MISTAKE ?! " the older kocho snapped.

Freida , not able to hold herself more , let go of her sister and ran away , crying .

" Freida !  " y/n called out to her " w-"

" y/n " Shinobu cut her off " don't tell me that you're on his side ? "

" I don't even know what are you talking about ! " the said girl yelled in frustration " how do you know each other ? And what happened between you ?!  "

A look of pure shock appears on the purple eyed girl's face . Her eyes staring at her friend , who seemed lost than ever , before looking at eren , who avoided her gaze .