Hiccup x Reader

For @emilynam0m0 please enjoy! :)

"Hiccup?" You say looking around a tree.

Even though you both are adults, Hiccup wanted to have a day off from working in the village, so he brought you out into the woods to play hide-and-seek with him.

It definitely was fun. You've found him 5 times out of 7 and he's found you 3 times.

You look around the tree but don't see him so you bite your lip and look around. This round was definitely the hardest. You've been looking for Hiccup for a full 12 minutes now without any progress.

You hear a twig snap behind you and you spin around looking at your surroundings hoping to see a hint of Hiccup.

"Hiccup?" You say again.

Another noise enacts from behind you so you spin around again to see only trees. You tighten your jaw and look around more carefully. You've got to find him.

Suddenly you hear his voice snicker behind you and you jump and turn around but no one is there.

"Hiccup, come on." You groan.

"You give up?" You hear him shout somewhere in the forest.

"Yes!" You sigh dropping your hands to your sides.

"But the fun's just starting," Hiccup says coming up behind you and snaking his arms around your waist.

You smile and turn to look at him.

"This isn't fun." You say.

"No?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

You nod.

You and Hiccup have been going out for a while now and from the looks of it, Hiccup can't seem to stay away from you.

"We should do something else." You say.

"Like what?" Hiccup asks while gently kissing your neck.

"Hmm," You think.

Hiccup smiles onto your skin and pecks beneath your earlobe.

"This must be a hard decision for you." He teases.

"Oh, the worst." You tease back.

He smiles and kisses you on the cheek and you turn to kiss him on the nose.

Hiccup takes hold of your hand and leads you out into the deeper part of the forest.

"Come on, let's go to our place." He says almost seductively.

You bite your lip and nod, trying to hide the smile playing at your lips.

Next Imagine: Peter Pan pt 2 (Once Upon a Time).