Peter Pan x Reader pt 3

That night you barely slept. You kept thinking about Pan's confession and Killian. He seems so interesting and, better yet, he's a pirate.

But Pan seems to hate him and you know there's a history there that you know nothing about. Still, Killian doesn't seem bad and he was nice to you, and you're planning on meeting him again.

Not because you fancy him or just because he's a pirate, but because he probably has a ship and knows the island as well, which means he might know a way off of it.

But then again... Pan's confession.

You were so surprised you really didn't know what to say or do. You knew Pan liked you but not as much as he actually does. It's cute, really, when you think about it. Usually Pan is mean and stuck up but knowing about he's feelings allows you to see yet another part of him.

You smile and giggle softly, lying down at the camp.

"What's so funny?" You hear Pan's unmistakable voice sound from in front of you.

You shake your head with your smile still playing at your lips.

"Nothing, don't worry." You reply.

Pan sits next to you on the grass and you sit up to look at him.

"Listen, (Y/N), about last night... can we just pretend it never happened?"

Your heart shatters.

Doesn't he feel for you anymore? Or was it just the moment? Maybe he's rethinking his emotions... or perhaps he thinks of you in a different loving manner.

You stare at him and after a while you blink and look down.

"Y-yeah... of course."

Pan smiles slightly.

"Thanks. I didn't want things to get weird."

You shake your head and smile at him, forcing your eyes not to water.

"Of course not," you say.

Pan pats your arm and stands up, lighting the camp fire again, and adding more wood to the flames.

Right.

You're going to see Killian at the earliest opportunity.

Next Imagine: Peter Pan (Once Upon a Time).