Jack Frost x Reader

Ooh, Jack Frost!! Exciting! Jump in to your story with him - Kara_Song

Enjoy!!! Xoxo

You walk around the forest you've roamed so many times before. You know this forest like the back of your hand, and you could easily navigate its narrow paths blindfolded.

You mostly enjoy spending your time out here for space. You're always clogged up with friends at school and never ending work that always is never good enough from your Teacher's point of view. But who cares? You certainly don't.

While walking around you stop to examine the sky. It's so blue today and there's barely a cloud in sight. It's actually quite beautiful.

You smile and go ahead walking when suddenly you feel a snowflake fall on your nose. You giggle but then realize that the snowflake couldn't have fallen unless there were clouds.

You look up and see thousand of clouds in the sky, suddenly appearing in the breeze. Dozens of snowflakes are falling to the ground and you believe a snow storm is beginning.

Without questioning the snow further you go to walk forward but stupidly slip on some ice and fall forwards. You hit the ground with a thud and turn over in a puff of air.

You sit up and try to stand but realize that you've twisted your ankle and won't be able to walk on it any time soon. You look around hoping to call for some help, but know exactly where you are and know that you're too deep in the foresr for anyone to hear you.

You sigh and lean against a tree trunk hoping that someone will do a deep forest jog today and find you.
Fat chance of that happening, you think.

Suddenly you hear footsteps and see a figure appear from out of the foliage of the trees in front of you.

He looks like a boy, no older than you, and has white hair with pale skin. Odd, you think but quickly find your voice.

"Help me." You say.

He looks at you briefly and then sighs with dissapointment, like you've done something wrong, all the while his face is washed with sadness.

"Please," you say, a tad bit louder this time.

He looks at you quicker this time, then turns around as if someone is behind him. When he looks back at you he points to himself.

"Me?" He asks.

You nod. If you weren't so cold right now you would melt away by the sound of his voice.

"You can see me?" He asks.

You nod again. His eyes light up with happiness and he smiles with a short laugh. You smile too but then stop to speak.

"In all seriousness, I do need help."

"Oh, right." He says and helps you up.

He makes sure not to put any pressure on your twisted ankle and moves your hands to rest on his shoulders.

He then waits.
What? Is he actually going to carry you? I mean, helping you yes, but carrying? Wouldn't that be too hard a task?

He senses your refrainment and turns to look at you.

"Go on," he smiles. "Jump on. I'll carry you."

So he does mean it. You smile and nod jumping onto his back with hard effort. He easily lifts your weight and starts walking in a direction.

You kindly direct him to your house as he obviously has never been in this forest before. If he hasn't, though, then how did he come across you?

You decide to shake away the feeling as you're comfortable in his arms. He's quite cold but you love the feeling of being carried by his strong hands.

You hope this journey back home will last forever.

The end!! Xoxo
More coming soon! Request who you want next! ;)