Mad Hatter x Reader

Here is (finally) the second part to the last Mad Hatter Imagine. Sorry for the wait!
Word count: 4,670

---

Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. Try to escape. Try to escape. Try to escape. Try to escape. Try to escape. You can't breathe. You can't breathe. You can't breathe. You can't breathe. You can't breathe.

"You don't leave family behind..." You whisper, "You don't leave family behind..."

You rock back and forth in your chair by the table which is scattered in different materials and fabrics. There's a mountain of hats and feathers on one side of the table and scissors and needles on the other. The room is darkly lit and your hair is messy.

Slowly you reach out and grab some fabric on the table. It's shiny and smooth and you fiddle with it between your fingers. Then in that very moment you snap; you start tearing at the fabric and ripping it apart. Pieces of the shiny material fly everywhere around you as you continue to destroy the fabric.

Then you grab a pair of scissors on the table and snip wildly at the fabric, cutting in different directions, and then you drop the scissors and instead start to bite the material and pull it apart with your teeth.

Suddenly the door opens and a couple guards walk into the dark room. The sound of the door opening snaps you away from your current task and you stare at the guards walking over to you. They seem hesitant for a moment while you look at them with crazed eyes.

"What?" You snap.

Your breathing is irratic from tearing up the fabric and your hands shake with what's left of the material in them.

"Her majesty calls for you." One guard says.

"Really? I didn't hear her." You say and then burst out into a frantic heap of laughter.

The guards stare at you as you laugh maniacly, but you hate their silence. Slamming your fists down on the table you shout at them,

"Tell the Queen that I don't wish to see her! And get out of my sight you pathetic hunks of metal!"

The two guards jump in fright and begin to back away from you, but they're taking too long for your liking.

"GET OUT!" You scream.

The guards immeditaly turn around and run out of the room, closing the door behind them. You huff and sink back in your chair before grabbing the torn fabric laying in your lap.

"Seriously, do they not appreicate a good joke?" You ask yourself.

You found your joke about the Queen calling you to be quite funny. You chuckle to yourself as you repeat the words, "I didn't hear her" over and over again. Then your gaze focuses to one of the hats on the table and you angrily begin tearing at the fabric again.

"He's sorry, he's sorry not. He's sorry, he's sorry not." You tear at the material as if you were plucking the petals off of a flower, "He's sorry, he's sorry not. He's sorry, he's sorry not."

Suddenly the whole material rips and you're left with one piece of the fabric in your hands.

"He's... sorry NOT!!" You scream, throwing the material across the room.

You stand up and begin hitting things off of the table. You throw the hats across the room, kick your chair, sweep the needles and scissors off with your arm and throw the materials and feathers in the air. Some of the material falls back on your head so you whack them off of you and grab one of the remaining scissors on the table and stab it into the table.