Hiccup x Reader

@LoveLikeWar_ requested another Hiccup Imagine so here you go! Hope you enjoy :)

Stoick looked at you and Hiccup in shock. His eyes were wide open and it looked like he wasn't breathing at all.

"Uh, Dad?" Hiccup speaks.

Stoick clears his throat and shakes his head, then he looks over at Hiccup.

"Hmm?"

"What's your answer?"

Stoick opens his mouth to say something but then shuts it. His eyebrows furrow and he scratches the back of his head in deep contemplation.

You start to fiddle with your thumbs. You're hella nervous and Stoick not being able to comprehend his own thoughts is making you feel even more fidgety.

Hiccup sees your distress so he holds your hand and smiles at you. You manage a smile at him back, and as you turn to look at Stoick you see him already looking at the two of you.

"Chief Haddock," you start, "I know that this must be a pretty big difference to your life, but I promise that I won't change much. You see, I love your son so very much an-"

"Oh, enough of that." Stoick cuts you off.

He stands up from his chair and stands in front of you two. For a moment his gaze is stern but then his face lights up as he breathes out a big laugh.

With both his hands he picks up you and Hiccup into his warm and tight embrace.

The two of you say nothing.

"Of course you can!" He laughs.

Stoick puts you and Hiccup down on the ground and he claps his arm on Hiccup's shoulder.

"You picked a fine one, my boy." Stoick winks.

Hiccup blushes slightly and laughs awkwardly.

"And you,"

You freeze.

"Please, call me Stoick!"

You smile and nod your head.

"Will do Chie- uh, Stoick."

He smiles and moves you two towards the door.

"Now we just have to tell the village! I'm sure they'll help set up the ceremony." Stoick says.

"Dad, maybe we shouldn't tell the whole village..." Hiccup starts.

But Stoick is already out the door and he starts yelling out to the village.

"People of Berk!" Stoick shouts, "Hiccup and (Y/N) are getting married!"

I know I know it was a short one, but worth it nonetheless. Have happy dreams about your very viking wedding. Mrs Haddock, hehe ;)