Beast Boy x Reader 2

EVERYBODY hated how I ended the last one so here's a part two. Enjoy.

No one really had the voice to explain to Starfire what had happened, but eventually Robin started telling her in a soft voice.

Your hands were still crossed and you had slumped in the couch. This wasn't the way for Beast Boy to find out.

"(Y/N), you shou-" Cyborg started.

"No." You interrupted him.

You know full well that he wants you to talk to Beast Boy but there's no way in Jump City that you're going to do that. You already embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

"(Y/N), let us talk." Starfire says, standing up and walking to the hallway.

You sigh and follow her. She puts her hand on your arm and gives you a sympathetic smile.

"Cyborg's suggestion is a suitable one. You should speak to Beast Boy." She says.

You sigh again and bring your gaze to the floor.

"I know I should," you say, "but what if he flew away because he doesn't like me back?"

"If someone told you that they had feelings for you, what would you do?"

"Probably run away."

"And isn't that what Beast Boy did?"

This time you grunt. You hate it when people are right. You run your fingers through your hair and then give Starfire a soft smile.

"Thank you." You say.

"You are welcome." She smiles.

You straighten your shirt and then walk over to the stairs that lead to the top of the Titan's Tower. Like you expected; Beast Boy was up there.

He had his legs dangling over the edge and he was in his normal form. You take a deep breath and walk over to him. He sees you out the corner of his eye but stays silent.

"Hi," you say awkwardly.

Beast Boy doesn't respond. Talk to me.

"I don't want you to feel awkward now."

He nods. You glare. Just say something!

"Do you really like me?" He finally says.

"Yeah," you nod.

He nods as well and then stands up so that he's facing you.

"Truth or Dare?" He says.

"What?" You ask, confused.

Beast Boy stares at you so you sigh and then answer;

"Dare."

"Kiss me." He says.

You're shocked. Did he just ask you to kiss him? You did say that you wanted to but now you feel so embarrassed to actually do it.

Beast Boy sees that you're not going to lean forward, so he instead goes on his tippy toes and kisses you. You close your eyes and melt into the kiss.

He puts his hands on your shoudlers and you wrap yours around his neck.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Says Cyborg, watching from the other end of the roof.

You and Beast Boy break away from each other; both slumping and blushing like crazy.

Starfire, Robin, and Raven are standing behind Cyborg. Starfire is jumping up and down clapping her hands with excitement and for perhaps the first time ever, you see a genuine smile on Raven's face.

"Um, (Y/N)?" Beast Boy says.

"Yes?" You ask, turning to face him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smile and hug him.

"Of course!"

Next Imagine: Henry Mills (Once Upon a Time).