Jim Hawkins x Reader

For @alphaflower123 thanks for requesting, love! Enjoy :)

"Captain! Lazer ball at 12 o'clock!!" Doctor Doppler shouts.

You, Jim, and Captain Amelia all look up at the lazer ball that is indeed soaring straight for you all. Captain Amelia pulls the lever that directs the small air ship you are all aboard on to the left, but the lazer ball still hits the ship. It crashes into the back of the ship, where the lever and Captain Amelia are. The impact creatures an explosion and Captain Amelia falls to the floor in pain.

The ship starts plummeting down from the sky towards the forest below and you grunt as it hits a tree; sending you flying to the other end of the ship and into Jim. You both fall to the floor in pain but the air ship is crashing too violently for you two to get back up.

The air ship hits another tree sending, this time, Captain Amelia and Doctor Doppler towards the floor of the ship. It doesn't take long before the ship hits the ground of the forest, breaking the wood of the floor. Suddenly the tip of the air ship hits a rock and the whole ship flips over. Doctor Doppler and Captain Amelia hold onto the ship but you can't seem to be able to grip onto anything from the violent shaking of the air ship.

Since Jim is behind you, he holds onto the air ship with one hand and wraps his other around your waist. The soles of your boots graze against the forest ground as the air ship still skates across the ground. Sparks start to fly up from the edges of the air ship before it finally slows down and stops.

Smoke begins to rise from beneath the air ship, filling up the small area you are all in. The smoke makes it hard to breathe and, despite his efforts, Jim drops you and you fall to the ground. It wasn't a long fall but it did cause you pain. Jim drops down after you and you can see Captain Amelia and Doctor Doppler crouching on the ground in the smoke. Coughing, you and Jim push the air ship over and the smoke finally escapes, allowing you all to breathe.

"Ow," Jim winces as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh my goodness," breathes Doctor Doppler, "that was more fun than I ever want to have again."

He stands up and so does Captain Amelia.

"It's not one of my gossamer landings," laughs Captain Amelia, before she winces and holds her side.

She falls back towards the ground and Doctor Doppler runs to her side.

"Captain!"

He and Jim both help her stand up and Captain Amelia sighs.

"Oh, don't fuss. It's like bruising, that's all. Cup of tea and I'll be right as rain." Captain Amelia straightens her vest before looking at Doctor Doppler, "Mr Hawkins."

At the same time, you and Captain Amelia look confused. She shakes her head and looks at Jim.

"Pardon. The map, if you please."

She raises her hand out to him and he nods and searches his pockets for it. In his left pocket he pulls out the golden ball and lets it rise up. You all look in anticipation for the map to open but then all of a sudden the map starts to turn into pink blobs. There can only be one reason.

"Morph!" You say.

The shape shifter starts to laugh and flies over to Jim.

"Morph?! Where's the map??" Jim shouts.

Morph turns into a pile of ropes and the map. The golden ball goes inside the pile of ropes and Morph giggles again.

"Are you serious, it's back on the ship?!" Jim shouts again.