Cato x Reader

For @minhosshank :)
Sorry for the wait, love.

You ran as fast as you could through the forest dodging trees and logs discarded on the ground along the way. You were currently being hunted by a group of teenagers. Among them was Cato and as embarrassing as it was to say it; you do have a crush on him.

As soon as the Hunger Games began you knew there would be no hope between the two of you, especially considering he ignored you in the Capitol.

As you run you manage to turn a corner and lose the blood-thirsty teenagers. You can hear them yelling about how they lost you but you just keep running.

You run as far to the lake and then climb a tree and hide behind the foliage of leaves until dark, then you set foot again to where you usually sleep.

You make it half way before you hear leaves being crushed under someone's feet behind you and you make a run for it. The person behind you follows after you and seems to be catching up to you quickly.

You try to turn and and go in circles to lose the person following you but they're smart and manage to grab hold of you as you try to turn again.

You shreek and start thrashing in the person's arms for freedom but their hold is tight. You realize that it's a boy holding you so you try to back-kick him in the balls but fail.

He laughs and then walks over to a large stone boulder that is big enough to be a wall and throws you against it. He then turns you around and you become face-to-face with none other than Cato himself.

You gasp which makes Cato smirk and he holds a knife up to your neck. You thrash around again but don't move your head, knowing that if you do you'll cut yourself on the blade of the knife.

"Hold still!" He hisses.

You don't listen to him and spit in his face, which only angers him more and he gets so close to you that you can feel his breath on your face.

He looks so murderous and scary that you try to look away but you can't from how close you two are. You take the advantage of close distance and fling your head towards his; knocking him in the head and he releases his hold on you, along with dropping the knife.

You then step on his foot and bring your knee up to his stomach. Once he falls to the ground you pick up the knife and straddle Cato so that he cannot move. You place the blade at his neck and he instantly stops moving.

But for some reason you can't kill him.

Yes you still have feelings for him but he just tried to kill you twice in one day! You can't possibly let him live, can you?

You look into his eyes and you can see the fear dilating in his pupils. You take the knife in your hand and raise it above you about to stike, but all you do is slash his cheek so that there's a cut from his cheek to his jaw.

You see him wince in pain and you get up, putting the knife in your pocket, and looking down at him.

"Considering that a warning!" You growl.

Cato stares at you before you walk away and leave him on the ground contemplating why you didn't kill him.

That was so bad I'm sorry! I'm sick and tired but I have to get all of your guys Imagines done. I've postponed them long enough. I'm very sorry abour how crap this Imagine is and I'm sorry in advance if the others don't come out as great either.

Next Imagine: Henry Mills (Once Upon a Time).