Henry Mills x Reader

Here's the second part of my last Henry x Reader because y'all wanted it ;)
Enjoy.

You had locked the Diner door and put chairs and tables in front of it so that it would be hard for someone to brake inside. You also closed all the blinds and set up a fortress of chairs and tables near the back of the Diner where you were going to stay hidden behind.

You didn't know when the curse would start or how you would know in advance, but you guess that from your share of curses that a big purple cloud engulfing the town would be a good sign.

You sat with you back against your fortress of chairs and tables, holding a broom which you strapped knives to in your hands. You waited to hear a scream or a shout or even Grumpy yelling "the curse is here!" but you didn't hear anything but silence. Only your breathing and the ticking of the Diner clock.

You thought about your last conversation with Henry and you instinctively smiled. You've always loved Henry since you two were just little kids, but your love for him grew over the years that you two spent together, and when he kissed you you knew you could never go back. You love him... and he loves you.

After a short time you could hear thunder and people running past the Diner. You clutched onto your broom/spear and closed your eyes praying that you and Henry, and the town, would make it out alive.

You heard glass falling around near you and suddenly your fear went away; your eyes opened and your pupils dilated. You weren't scared anymore. You were angry. You were angry with everyone in Storybrooke. You hated them, you want them dead, you want to kill them.

You stood up slowly and looked around the Diner. Then someone started banging on the Diner door. Your head cocked to the side and you waited for the door to open to reveal your first victim.

The door crashed open and the chairs and tables you placed in front of them fell to the ground. You stared at the person to see that it was Dr. Archie Hopper. You grinned and stepped over your 'fortress' with a thud when your feet touched the ground.

"Mr Jiminy Cricket," you spoke.

"Miss (Y/L/N). So nice to see you." Archie replied.

You grinned and held up your broom/spear.

"Get out." You told him.

He just huffed and grinned also, holding up his umbrella.

"I'm not going anywhere until you leave."

"You're such a cricket, Archie. You're annoying and mean and you don't even listen to me. You listen to everyone else in Storybrooke, why not me? You always ignore me and I hate it!"

"Well maybe that's because you're annoying! You always try to speak to me but don't you realize that I don't like you? You don't deserve my help!"

"Get out!" You hissed.

"You first!" He argued back.

"Looks like I need to sweep out the pest," you say gesturing to your broom, "I never did like rodents."

You run at Archie and swing your broom/spear at him, but he ducks and you hit the door instead. Archie stands up behind you and goes to hit you with his umbrella but you turn and deflect his hit with your broom.

He tries to turn the umbrella to hit you again but you deflect it once more and push him back. As he stumbles you swing your broom/spear at him and hit him at his ribs. He groans and holds his side, then swings his umbrella at you and hits you across your face.