Eggs x Reader

For @alphaflower123

Your bedtime is 7:00pm. You're outside at 8:00pm. Looks like you've snuck out past curfew again.

About a couple of months ago you met a boy named Eggs who said he was a Boxtroll. You thought that Boxtrolls were evil creatures but they're not like that at all.

Eggs seemed to like you and ended up coming to your house the night after you met him to see you again. It was a good thing your father didn't find out.

So now you and Eggs have a secret meeting place by the shore near the town. Every night at 8:00pm you two meet there to chat.

You wait by the shore throwing some stones into the water while you wait for Eggs. Suddenly two hands cover your eyes and you smile.

"Guess who?" Eggs say.

You giggle and pretend to think about it.

"Hmm... Fish?" You joke.

Eggs laughs and then sits next to you handing you a small wrecked box.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I found it and thought of you. I hope you like it." Eggs says.

You open the small box and find a little music box inside. You smile as you turn the handle to hear a lovely melody.

"It's beautiful, Eggs. Thank you." You say as you hug him.

He smiles and hugs you back.

"And what is this?" Says a male voice.

You and Eggs jump and look at the man standing near you in shock.

"F-father?!" You say, "How'd you find me?"

"You think I didn't know that you've been sneaking out? I just didn't know that it was for a boy!"

Eggs looks worried but you just shake your head.

"No, father it's not what it looks like, he's just a friend." You state.

Your father frowns at you and then grabs Eggs' arm making him stand up.

"I want you to stay away from my daughter, do you understand?" He snarls.

Eggs just shakes but then tilts his head up. Oh no, don't do it.

"No." Eggs says sternly.

Oh my gosh.

Your father gets angry but let's go of Eggs and then grabs your arm instead.

"Come on, (Y/N). We're leaving." Says your father.

He tries to drag you away but you're stubborn so you don't move. He gets angrier so he pulls you and you accidentally drop the music box Eggs gave you.

Your father stares at it on the ground.

"What's that?" He asks.

"A music box," you say, "Eggs gave it to me."

Your father looks at Eggs.

"Did you?"

"Yes. I wanted to give her a gift." Eggs says.

Suddenly your father lets go of you.

"One more night. That's all, and then you never see him again. Understand?" Your father says to you, clenching his jaw.

You nod and your father walks off sighing, but you saw Eggs again anyway. What can you say; you never liked curfews.

Next Imagine: Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom).